𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

Lea and the boys stood in front of the strange girl they found in the woods when they were supposed to find Will but instead came across a girl with a shaved head and a big yellow t-shirt

Lea and the boys stood in front of the strange girl they found in the woods when they were supposed to find Will but instead came across a girl with a shaved head and a big yellow t-shirt. She had no shoes on her Small feet and she looked scared and in danger. The girl's eyes darted between the four standing in front of her.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asked. The girl didn't answer as her eyes lingered on Lea for a moment longer.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asked wide-eyed. Lea scoffed and slapped the back of his head. He looked at her and shrugged innocently. This was the first time she had noticed she wasn't much taller than the boys. She only had about five inches on them.

"Did you run away?"

"Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Is that blood?"

Lea rolled her eyes as they bombarded the obviously terrified girl in front of them with questions. Lucas reached out to try and touch her but Mike slapped his hand down at the same time the girl flinched away.

"Stop it! You're freaking her out!" Mike yelled at the dark-skinned boy.

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas shot back.

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin spoke out. Lea scrunched her face u on at him as he clapped his hands in front of her face. The older girl smacked Dustin for the second time that night when she noticed the mysterious girl flinch. "Not deaf."

"Guys stop. Don't you see how scared she is? And she cold. Just stop with all the questions." Lea ordered the boys.

Mike walked away from the group to the girl some clothes. Dustin and Lucas stared at the girl. When the sound of thunder traveled into the girl's ears she flinched and started to breathe heavily.

"Here these are clean, okay?" Mike said returning to the group with a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants and held them out to the girl. She stood up taking her jacket off in the process. She began to reach for the bottom of the big shirt she was wearing and attempted to pull it up. Everyone began shouting at her. Dustin and Lucas turned around frantically saying things Lea didn't care to listen to.

"No no no." Lea said mike grabbed the girl's wrists gently.

"See over there? That's a bathroom." He explained. "Privacy. Get it?" Mike asked. The girl looked to Lea in confusion. The girl's gaze lingered and her head tilted to the side. Lea softly smiled as she began to make her way to the bathroom, Mike following her. Lea trusted that Mike wouldn't do anything to the girl, otherwise she would've gone with her instead of Mike.

Dustin and Lucas were looking at each other making weird faces as if they were communicating with their eyes. Lea rolled her eyes and smacked both boys on the back of their heads. They shrugged and Dustin put his hand to the back of his head.