𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

As Lea laid in her bed, the screams that she heard on her way back to her own house the night before, they were horrifying

As Lea laid in her bed, the screams that she heard on her way back to her own house the night before, they were horrifying. It sounded like the woman she heard screaming was being murdered. Maybe she was hearing things. It didn't sound like anyone else heard it.

Then she heard banging on her door. "Lee, you up?" It was her dad.

"Uh, yeah! I'm just getting dressed." Lea lied. She had been thinking all morning. She quickly got out of bed and changed. She brushed her hair and put on her shoes. By the time she was done her dad was in the kitchen standing and drinking coffee.

"Hey, kiddo."

"Hey, I'm gonna get to school early. That okay?" The blonde asked, picking her bag up from beside the front door.

"Um, okay. Yeah sure." Hopper said a little confused. He knew that his daughter never got to school early. It was either on time or thirty minutes late.

Lea rushed up to her dad, kissed his cheek, and ran out the door. "Love you!"

"Love you too." He mumbled.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Walking into the school doors she headed to Barbara's locker. She waited there for several minutes before Nancy came to her own locker right next to Barb and Lea's.

Nancy was about to speak to Lea when "King Steve" came and leaned up against a locker right next to Nancy's. His eyes went from Nancy to Lea.

"Oh hey-"

Lea walked away before Steve could get another word out.

《♡》

As Lea sat in her seat Nancy came in and sat behind her. The bell rang and both girls looked at Barbara's seat. It was empty.

"Hey," Nancy tapped Lea. The blonde girl turned around. "Where's Barb?"

"Um, I don't know actually. I was going to meet up with her at her locker." Lea explained.

"Didn't she leave with you last night?" Nancy questioned.

"No. She was going to wait for you. You know, until you got done changing." The blonde girl replied coldly.

Lea put quotation marks around the word changing. Nancy's mouth fell open and she looked down at her desk. Lea felt a little bad for how rude she was but, she didn't say sorry. After all, she didn't like how Nancy was acting.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

As Lea Hopper walked through the cafeteria she was passing the table of Steve Harrington and the assholes. Plus Nancy.

"Listen, I'm sure she's fine. She's probably just... probably just like skipping."

"Barb doesn't skip." Lea stopped walking turning to them. Steve and Nancy looked up.