𝐕𝐞𝐜𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

As soon as Steve and Lea got back to his place, by the time they were inside they were attacking each other's faces. "Steve, your parents aren't home right?" She asked breathlessly as he pulled her hips into his.

Steve chuckled, placing kisses along his jaw. "C'mon, Lee. My parents are never home." He whispered, pushing her body against the front door.

Lea's head fell back with the shutting of her eyes. "Steve." She whimpered, linking her arms around his neck. The boy smirked, his fingers working hard to unbutton her jeans.

Suddenly, the hands that were squeezing her hips, slid up her body. Lea smiled because she thought her was trying to slip his hand under her shirt. Her smile fell when she felt him wrap both hands around her throat.

"S-steve, st-stop- that's too tight." Lea rasped out. The boy pulled away from her and stared into her eyes as his hands tightened. The blonde girl brought her hands up to grip his wrists. "S-steve. Stop, Ste-Steve please!"

Lea felt her feet coming up from the floor and felt Steve's grip get tighter. Her feet started kicking in the air as her entire body heated up. As the edges of her vision began to darken, Steve turned her around and threw her across the floor, towards the sliding door that led to his pool.

The blonde girl coughed as she tried to crawl away from him. "Steve... s-stop. What- what are you d-doing!?" As her body pathetically moved, she felt herself getting dragged backward.

Tears ran down her face as she looked up at Steve who had pure hatred in his eyes. "Lea... oh, Lea." He tutted, shaking his head.

Lea shuddered and she felt him lift her up, taking her by her arms and walking towards the glass door.

In an instant, she was thrown through the door.

All of the air left her lungs as she landed on the concrete floor. She felt the cool air blow across her face. Her hands shook, feeling shattered glass beneath them. She coughed once more, finally getting the smallest amount of air back.

Her head rolled to the side and her short breaths turned into heavy pants as she began feeling the sting of glass penetrating her skin. She heard slow footsteps and whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut.

Steve went around and stood at her head, looking over her. Lea opened her eyes and saw that Steve was shaking his head. "You have to be so stupid think that I would ever love you."

Another whimper left Lea's mouth as he continued after grabbing her arms. "I mean, come on, Lee. You are the most selfish little bitch on this planet and you think that I could love you?" He began dragging her. "You let them die. You let them all down."

The blonde girl looked up at him with tears pouring from her defenseless eyes. "Billy, Bob, Sara, Barbara, Hopper." He shook his head. "You weren't strong enough to save them. You never were, you never will be. I wonder how many more you'll let down."