𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Lea was buzzing with excitement. She and Steve were on their way to pick Mike and Dustin up for the game. Dustin and Mike were going to their D&D club which Lea was heavily upset about.

"Hellfire Club!?" Lea asked frowning while sitting criss-cross cross on the counter of the video store. "What the hell is Hellfire Club!?"

Steve sighed, checking out some old guy's film. He waved at the man with a smile as he backed away from the counter, eyeing the girl who sat by the computer. "It's just a club for their Dungeons and Dragons bullshit."

Lea's eyes widened. "S-so let me get this straight." Steve leaned on his hands against the counter. "Dustin and Mike joined a club that sounds like a cult and you just... let them!?"

"Whoa, I didn't let them do anything! They did it by themselves!"

The blonde girl groaned. "Steve, you're supposed to steer them in a different direction! Or just like... forbid them from going!"

"Is now a bad time to tell you that Lucas joined too?"

Now, Lea and Steve were in his car waiting outside the Wheeler's home after dropping her bags off inside.

The only sound in the car was soft love songs playing in the background as the couple made out heavily. "Oh my God, Lee." Steve groaned, feeling Lea's lips move down his collar.

Suddenly, Lea felt her earring fall out of her ear. "Shit." She cursed. She heard it fall onto the floorboard by his feet. "Hang on." Her lips detached from his neck and she leaned over his lap, head dangerously close to his crotch area, her hand blindly searching in the pitch black for her earring.

"Oh. My. God." Steve sighed, his head hitting the headrest repeatedly.

Lea giggled a little. "Sorry, babe. This thing cost two paychecks."

"Ew ew ew ew ewwwwwww!"

Lea's head quickly shot up but she ended up hitting her head on the bottom of the steering wheel, making Steve gasp and place his hand softly on the spot she hit it.

"Uh... Mike and Dustin came out." Steve told her, looking at the boys who were covering their eyes. "They think-"

"Yeah, I can guess what they think, Steve!" She groaned in pain.

Steve honked the horn and waved the boys over as Lea slowly raised back up in her seat.

The couple started to stutter out explanations for the way that they were positioned a few seconds ago. Dustin and Mike got in the car wordlessly and stared at them with looks of disgust.

Lea looked at them. "Guys we weren't- I wasn't- My earring!" She shouted hopelessly.

Mike shook his head. "Just- just drive."

Lea sighed and sat back in her seat, looking forward and trying to avoid eye contact with Steve who was trying not to laugh.

°••••••°••••••°

Once Steve pulled up to the school, Dustin and Mike got out of the car. Lea got out too. "Hey, where are you going!?" Steve shouted from inside the car.

Lea turned her head back while she walked after them. "I'm going to meet the Hellfire freak!" She called back.

They got into the school and Lea followed after them quickly. They entered the auditorium and Lea was stopped at the door by a boy with long, dark, curly hair.

"Whoa- ho- ho! Is this the sub you guys brought?" The boy asked, examining  Lea before turning back to Mike and Dustin.

Dustin shook his head. "W- Lee? No. No way. The sub is still on the way."