𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐭

Lea found herself outside of the Wheeler's basement banging on the door that same night she found out that Will was alive

Or at least she hoped.

A few seconds later Mike opened the door. "Lea? What are you doing here?" The boy asked.

"I have something to tell you." She moved past him to see Lucas, Dustin, and Eleven who was wearing a blonde wig. "Hey, guys. You might wanna sit down."

The boys sat down.

"Will's not dead." All the boys stared at her straight-faced. "What? No woohoo? No yay, our best friend's not dead!"

"We know he's not dead." Mike stated plainly as El sat up.

"Well, I am freaking out considering there are some weird things going on with me and I need to tell someone. Who better than a group full of boy children and a strange girl?" Lea rambled. She took a breath and sat on the floor in front of El.

All the boys gathered around her.

"I-i've been... hearing... things. Like panting, screaming, shivering. And I think it's Will. Now I don't know-" El stopped her.

"Upside-down." Lea looked straight into the small girl's eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"You hear the Upside-down. Where Will is." El explained. Lea looked confused.

"Where is the Upside-down?" Lea asked hoping to get a good answer so she could find Will and Barbara and get them home.

El just shook her head. "Okay, well can you tell me why I can do this?" Lea looked at Mike.

Do the chicken dance. She just thought of the stupidest thing she could think of so no one would get hurt.

El's eyes widened and so did all the boys as Mike got up clapping his hands and flapping his arms like a chicken. El swiped her thumb under Lea's nose, looking at the blood.

"What the hell? Lea! Make me stop!" Mike yelled.

"Stop." Lea said simply. Mike took a breath as he did what she was told and he stopped.

"You're like El... aren't you?" Mike asked. Lea looked from him to El.

"I- I don't know! This is crazy!" Lea stood up.

"You weren't with papa." El said shaking her head slowly.

"Eleven, who's that?"

"Bad man."

"El, does this bad man have white hair? Tall?" Lea asked remember the man who told her she was special. And also the man she punched in the jaw.

El nodded her head. "Is that papa?" Lea asked. El nodded again.

"This is crazy. This is crazy. So crazy." Lea heard Dustin mumbled.

"You think?" She asked turning around. "I made a man literally go to hell! You think this is crazy for you!?" She saw Dustin's expression and her hard stare softened. "I'm sorry. I'm just scared. Just like all of you." Dustin nodded at her apology and Lea turned to Mike.