The Double-sided staircase/momos Method.

I am not the creator of this method.

Double-sided staircase/momos: Imagine your current self in a small room with a grand staircase. As you walk up the staircase, feel your energy and vibrations rising. When you reach the top, there will be a mirror. Look in the mirror and see your current self. Notice how you look, how you stand, your facial expressions, etc. This will be the last time that you see your current self before entering your desired reality. Turn around and there will be a white door. Walk down the staircase and feel your energy rising as you go down each step. Once you reach the bottom of the stairwell, put your hand on the doorknob and open the door. When you open the door, there will be someone who is important from your DR standing there (for me its my friend) they will ask you if you are ready to go, say yes. As soon as you walk through the door, you will change into your desired self. Walk with them down the long black hallway. They will ask you questions about your DR, (mention important things) Walk through the last door and into your desired place to wake up (for me the train) and lay down on the train seat and fall asleep in the same position that you started the method in. Watch your ideal self fall asleep, then fall asleep for yourself.