[Name] and the girls continue to toss the ball while the boys do their endurance training. [Name] is having fun and her whole head is soaking wet. She had to shake her ears to get the excess water out of her fur and she used her hands to soothe out her fur too. She's glad she'll be able to hangout with her friends like this before the training camp.

"All right, let's take a 15 minute break!" Iida announced, the boys out of the pool. "I brought these for everyone! Drink up!"

"Just what I'd expect from the class rep!"

"I feel alive again. Thanks!"

[Name] glanced from the side of her eye, seeing that Iida brought a cooler with drinks inside. She wasn't paying attention to the ball that's coming towards her head and by the time the girls yelled her name, it was too late. The ball landed in the middle of [Name]'s face and she fell back into the pool, the girls' yelling causing the boys to see what happened.

Todoroki reacted as soon as he saw [Hair Color] hair go under the water. Todoroki jumped into the pool and swam towards [Name], his eyes open underneath the water. He could see the blurry girl underneath the water and he reaches out to her, when he's close enough he grabs her and holds her in his arms.

Todoroki let out a gasp of air when he surfaces with [Name] in his arms. The girls surround the two of them and Todoroki looks down at the girl in his arms, concern in the inside and blank on the outside. He decides to walk out of the pool while holding [Name] in his arms and everyone crowds them, hoping the girl is okay.

"Is she breathing?" Kaminari asked.

"Why does Todoroki get to save her?" Mineta pouted.

"Do you know how to do CPR, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked, looking to the boy.

"How hard did you hit that ball?" Tokoyami asked, looking to the girls.

"Yeah," Todoroki answered.

Todoroki gets down on his knees, placing [Name] on the ground and her wet hair is sticking to her face. Her eyes are closed and Todoroki at least has an understanding of CPR. He's a bit hesitant to do it, but [Name] has to open her eyes sometime soon and he doesn't want to shake her awake in case something happens.

He leans down, placing his hand on [Name]'s chin and his other hand on the bridge of her nose. He opens her mouth and he breathes in, his mouth just inches away from [Name]'s. Everyone watches, seeing the handsome boy in the class and the prettiest girl in the class about to lock lips although it's CPR.

[Name]'s eyes opened, seeing Todoroki's face so close to hers and her eyes widen. Todoroki's lips meet hers and her face blossoms into red, feeling dizzy and never once thinking this would happen. [Name] placed her hands on his bare shoulders and pushed on him gently. The boys' and the girls' watch with wide eyes as Todoroki pulls away with a shocked expression.

"You're awake," Midoriya said, speaking with relief.

[Name] hummed, nodding her head. Ashido and Uraraka throw themselves on [Name], hugging the girl tightly and [Name] keeps her gaze lowered to the ground to avoid Todoroki's gaze.

"At least you're okay," Todoroki mumbled, a ghost smile of relief.

[Name] blushed harder, her ears falling flat as Uraraka and Ashido kept saying something to her. She wasn't paying attention to them at all because her mind kept replaying the image of Todoroki's face in front of her and the feeling of his lips against hers. She couldn't stop thinking about that at all. Her mind is being an ass to her.

After everything is sorted and good, everyone goes back to what they're doing. [Name] sits outside of the pool as the girls continue to toss the ball around while the boys relax and drink the cans that Iida brought. [Name] sits at the edge, drying up from the sunlight and her tail flicks from side to side, gazing at the students in her class.