18. breakthrough

o l i v i a

Mom: Olivia Monroe Windsor, are you pregnant? And with who's baby? That hockey player star? I hope you aren't sleeping around! Is he going to even have time for you and this child? How do you plan to take care of a baby when you can't even take care of yourself?

As you can tell, my mom is a worrier. From those questions, I have come to the conclusion that my mom thinks I'm a slut sleeping my way through the city and I'm incapable of taking care of a child, let alone myself. The latter hurting worse.

Dad: Is it true?

My father was never a man of many words. Those three simple words speak volumes. He doesn't believe magazines or gossip, until the news is confirmed by that person.

Abigail: Seriously, Olivia! Stop ignoring our calls! You're being very mature, right now. You're such a role model for that child.

Sophia: Are you a thirteen-year-old girl mad at her boyfriend? Is that why you feel the need to ignore our calls? I thought you were a grown up? Seems like you aren't if you can't even face your own damn family!

I'm honestly not surprised by their reaction. Patronizing and condescending. Being doctors, you'd think they would try to put me at ease. If anything, they're making my blood pressure rise with anger and annoyance. How thoughtful and mature of them!

Emma: Olivia, answer my calls. Or at least my texts. Please. I'm worried about you.

Of course, Emma actually cares about my wellbeing. Good to know at least one of my family members loves me.

Not only did they leave me text messages, but they also left some unpleasant voicemails. They really think their offensive, demanding words will get me to respond faster. My family is clearly book smart, but not street smart.

I just was discharged from the hospital and already I have thousands of notifications from social media outlets. I was tagged in so many posts and received an immense amount of direct messages regarding my pregnancy.

It doesn't end there. Every hour, I'm tagged in a new article about how I'm "knocked up." My favorite would have to be from Celebrity News Now.

The headline reads Olivia Windsor Knocked Up by the Captain.

Olivia Windsor, 22, and Parker Baylor, 25, have been spotted on multiple occasions together. Their relationship has been confirmed by multiple sources.

On Thursday, May 1st, Olivia was spotted at the mall with fellow models Hayden Campbell and Annalise Coleman. According to sources, Windsor fainted and EMTs were called. Bystanders heard she was pregnant. She was transported to New York Presbyterian Hospital. When reporters went there, she was on the obstetrician floor, confirming Windsor's pregnancy. Olivia's friends along with Parker Baylor, Deacon Smith, and Miles Hansen, which suggests Baylor is the baby daddy.

After a few months of dating, they're already expecting a child? Well, that's a surprise. Congratulations, I guess!

As if my privacy wasn't already violated, now everyone is talking about my pregnancy. I can't even wallow in sadness. I'm angry. I realize that I'm a public figure, I should have expected this. But, my entire personal life feels invaded. Ugh!