Zenitsu X Cross Dresser Reader

Part 2!

"how rude!" Nao exclaimed "I will not hesitate to
B O  O P you sir."

"what does that even mean!???"

She huffed and turned to you.

"anyways! Sorry about that idiot"

"uh- it's fine??"

"I'll be going now"

She grabbed the pile of clothes and left.

▼・ᴥ・▼✯𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙✯▼・ᴥ・▼

You were now at the table. Inosuke was stealing Tanjirou's food, Naomi was eating in her corner of the table and Zenitsu was ogling you.

He still found you very attractive even after finding out you were a guy. He must be going crazy.

He went to look for you after diner. He found you outside on the grass staring at the stars.

He sat down next to you and you turned around to give him a small smile. The two of you just sat there in silence.

"What are we looking at?"

You swiftly turned your head towards him, eyes wide open. After a few seconds, you started laughing.

"The stars dummy!"

He looked back up at the sky.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"
"Sure, what's up?"

He turned his head to look at you in the eyes.

"Why do you cross dress?"

You chuckled.

" I don't know... it's just that I find women's clothing so elegant. It looks airy and the fabric just flows around their body.. I guess I just like experiencing that"

He stared at you fondly.

Then his body moved on its own.

He cupped your cheek softly, as if you would break if not handled carefully. He stared deep into your e/c eyes, your thin lashes, your flushed cheeks. Then his gaze finally landed on your lips. He brushed his thumb softly against them.

Then it happened.

He leaned down and gave you a small peck on the lips. He pulled away. Seeing the dazed look in your eyes, he gave you another one, this one lasting a bit longer than the last. Yours lips molded perfectly with his. His tongue grazed against your bottom lip, asking for permission. You opened your mouth, allowing him access.

There was no "battling for dominance", just a sweet and passionate kiss.

You both pulled away. No words were needed.

He took your hand and you walked back together, enjoying each other's company.

He leaned down and whispered in your ear;

"You don't need to be a girl to be insanely pretty, you know?"

Fin

Art is from zerochan

Art is from zerochan.net by flame2frost

I'm sorry I've been away for so long!!! I've just been very busy and forgot that Wattpad existed..