Rengoku

꧁prompt 30 with Rengoku!!!!꧂

寄っています

"Did anyone ever tell you that you are fiiiiiiineeee~?"

Your very drunk self slurred. Now usually you were in complete control of your affection but right now you were wasted. On wine. 

Yes you got drunk because of wine. It wasn't really that unusual so none of the other pillars were really surprised. (they are also very much wasted)

"Yep! You say that every time you're drunk!" he stated unphased 

Now, Rengoku could hold his drinks unlike you.

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Let me describe what was happening a bit  more clearly...

Giyuu was spilled over your table (insert depressed Giyuu memes) while Shinobu teased him relentlessly while poking his face. Iguro was cuddling a wine bottle as Mitsuri hugged him and Uzui was trying to get Gyomei to drink more.

You were all at the house you shared with the flame pillar and e seemed to be the only sober one.

He judged that everybody had enough to drink and send them home. (they all managed to find a way don't worry)

"You're so hooooooottttt~"(well duh he's the flame pillar)

You grabbed another bottle of wine but before you could open it was gone (yEET!*clears throat*). You looked around like a confused puppy and gasped.

"iT'S gOnEeEEeeEeee!!!!!!" you whined dramatically

He leaned down until he was an inch away from your face.

"I think that's enough wine for today"

He then lifted you up and plopped you down on your bed.

He spooned you and played with you hair.

"If you think that's gonna work you're wrong!" you grumbled pointing a finger at the ceiling

"Shhhh Y/N just sleep"

A couple more gentle strokes and you fell asleep.

Hahaha this one is a bit longer ^^. For those of you who have tik tok and don't know, YAGAMI YATO HAS AN ACCOUNT. I'm serious. And she just started posting stuff.

Bye~~( ˘ ³˘)♥︎