Obanai X Mitsuri's Sister

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚 𝕩 𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪𝕖~

愛の影

You were helplessly in love with the snake pillar

You were helplessly in love with the snake pillar. He spent a lot of time with you and your sister.

She was your favorite person and you were hers. Although... You were her shadow. Nobody just assumed you would be a bitch. You loved your sister, you were always sent on joint missions. You were attached at the hip.

She wanted to get married and you wanted nothing to do with love.

Kanroji Y/N. The hate pillar. A really nice person who loves her friends unconditionally. Ironically enough. There's a very thin line between love and hate.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Your sister had recently noticed a change of your behavior.

-"Ne N/N ?"
-"what's up Mitsu-chan?"
-"Are you in love?"

You spit your tea. 'too bad it was pretty good matcha'

You wiped your mouth while frowning.

-"I mean yeah.. It's not really a big deal."

-"it IS a big deal sis! Who's the lucky guy?"

-"it's just Iguro-san"

-"what do you mean 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 Iguro-san? You look perfect together! Plus I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual."

-"no offense but, I'm kind of your shadow so if he were to like someone it would you"

-"nonsense!"

You sighed and continued eating.

Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓥ︎

Little did she know that the feelings were reciprocated.

Obanai thought of her constantly. When he saw her, he was glad he wore a mask. Otherwise his blush would have been easier to spot.