Demon! Tanjiro X Reader

You were asleep. It was one of your favorite things to do. You could feel yourself get warmer by the second.

You woke up to see a little demon resting on your lap.

-"Tanjiro?" you said still half-asleep.

You then abruptly woke up and realized that he was sleeping too. It was only when you said his name that he woke up looking startled by your panic.

You awkwardly smiled.

-"I'm sorry.."

-"Hmmm!"

He looked pretty happy to you..the awkwardness disappeared instantly.

Then, a familiar girl could be seen running towards you.

-"YN-Chan!" (it was too hard to write it the other way so I changed it)

Your smile became even brighter when you saw your best friend arriving quickly.

-"I'm so sorry about Nii-Chan"

-"it's fine!" you replied chuckling at her cuteness.

-"are you sure?" she was now crumpeling down on the grass from the exhaustion.

-"You guys could never bother me!"

You had some small talk and gossiped a bit about Inosuke going out with Aoi. You then talked about when you would find love. Completely forgetting about Tanjiro sitting on your lap with a confused expression.

-"Girls!"

You both turned around to see another friend of yours.

Nezuko squealed and ran towards the girl.

-"Akari-Chan!!!" (I added my OC to it)

-"Hey" she smiled

You just quietly waved and tried hiding Tanjiro with your haori.

Unfortunately for you, Akari noticed your sweat-dropping, pulled your haori away and smirked.

-"What do we have here?" she said laughing

-"Hmph!" The boy said cheerfully

-"Not now Tanjiro!" you whisper-screamed.

-"Fufufufufu, I told you my ship always sails"

She lifted Tanjiro up which was easy since he wasn't full size and walked away.

When they were alone, Akari stopped and took off his bamboo stick.

-"Ok let's do this Tanji-chan cuz it's painful to watch you guys running around in circles" she stated.

-"Aka-Chan! You pulled me away from her how can the relationship advance?" he pouted.

-"I know what I'm doing since I'm both of you guys' best friend"

-"riiight..."

She gave him specific orders so that her perfect plan would work.

_time skip brought to you by a mischievous Akari_

Tanjiro blushed madly right before putting the plan to action. He then remembered the encouraging words of his friend.

'Tanji-chan, she likes you so that's already a good start! Don't panic. It's fine if you hesitate it will make her reassured that it's still you!'

'I can do thi-'

-"Tanjiro?"

He saw the female standing there in all her glory.

He started shaking furiously then remembered that both his friend and
His sister would be mad at him if he didn't do it.

He blushed once again before pinning you to the wall.

You started stuttering but before you could even muster a single phrase, he lowered down and gently placed his muzzle on your lips.

Your skin then started matching his hair. He then grew to his normal size which caused a small nosebleed to appear.

'I can't do this anymore' you thought before taking off the bamboo off his mouth and putting your hands on his cheek before pulling him down for a kiss.

-"I-I--"

He started talking but got cut off by him hungrily reattaching his lips back on yours.

-"TIME OUT!!!"

You yelped at the loud voice.

You saw Akari blushing, her red hair really messy and that wasn't attached into her usual ponytail.

Your eyes widened because you saw the flame pillar walking up real close to her. She yelped. The girl then saw you with Tanjiro and sprinted towards you.

-"Guys!!! So great your finally together! What took so long?" she said her stress being obvious.

'payback' you thought smirking

-"Rengoku-San!" you called out

-"Hello! How are you today?" he said in his usual tone.

-"Oh a demon !!"

You then abruptly took the crimson haired boy's hand and ran away as fast as you could.

When Akari noticed you were gone, she cursed under her breath.

The flame pillar arrived dangerously close to her face. He leaned down and before he could kiss her, she put her hand in front of her mouth.

Nezuko arrived and witnessed the scene.

-"MY SAVIOR!!" Akari's yellow eyes gleamed in happiness before running away once again. This time, with a confused girl trailing next to her.

You were walking hand in hand with the demon boy. He could actually walk in the sunlight so that was convenient.

You knew about Nezuko's crush on Zenitsu, so you decided to help her as well.

Akari was glad to help after giving a whole lecture about the day before.

Mitsuri joined in as well with the condition of getting Kyojuro and Akari together as well.
.
.
.
.
.

At the end of the day, you lied down in your bed with your boyfriend and cuddled to sleep.

Bonus story:

Rengoku pinned Akari to the wall, determined to make her his and finally succeeded at kissing her. It was complicated but he found her weakness.
Like promised, you took some pictures and gave them to Mitsuri.

Everyone was satisfied.

Next : Inosuke X Reader