Douma NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He just falls asleep and cleans you when he wakes up

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

T H I G H S. You KNOW he horny when he rub his hand back and forth on your thigh

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

You cannot stop this man from creampie-ing you. He cannot stop himself. The only way is to beg (insert lenny face)

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He low-key wants a threesome with Akaza (o-o)

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

You just know he's had sex with at least a hundred women. He's is just painfully experienced

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He has a few. Wheelbarrow, because you have no control over his harsh thrusting. Stand And Deliver for the same reason and the Pretzel dip because he can rub up against your front.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

V v humorous. Teasing, jokes, etc. Although, he cuts off your laughing with harsh thrusts

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Hella clean. He's immortal so he has time to waste.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

At the beginning, he could not bring himself to care about you cuming or not.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Doing a headcannon would be too had considering the number of times he did it. He jacks off every single time you're not there

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

I am going to list them, do not be surprised he's literally the KINKIEST :

Ice play, degradation, cockwarming, pegging,  face-fucking,  creampie, bondage, dominance, klismaphilia, pregnancy, breeding, tentacles (I'm gonna get a bunch of comments for this one), sadism (duh), 24/7, fisting, orgasm control, anal, lingerie, public sex, biting, sensation play and finally, used underwear.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

just anything coming from you

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Sex while you're sleeping. It's not for you, he'd just miss the moans and various reactions.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Receiving. He always likes good blowjob

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

G O D S P E E D

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Loves them and does them all the time. Sometimes not even on purpose (he's just that good)

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Y E S

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Just- forever. If he could, he would

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He had a HUGE library with rare books, poems and literature from all around the world!

Emphasis on   H A D.    It is now filled, row after row with sex toys. Sex toys of all kinds honestly.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Too much for your own good, I'll tell you that

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's unnecessarily loud. He pants, he groans, he talks dirty in your ear, he moans, he degrades you, the list goes on

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

At the beginning, he could not bring himself to care about you cuming or not. He did give you a few orgasms but not intentionally. 

The original plan was to kill you once you bored him but that didn't happen. After a while he noticed how cute your moans are so his main goal now is to make you let out your cute moans and pleas.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's too big for anyone to think he's human

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

This man is horny 24/7

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Eh depends