Tanjiro

꧁Prompt 11 and 15 with Tanjiro!꧂

真夜中の抱擁

You were walking back to the butterfly estate with your boyfriend. You were just talking and laughing together.

A wave of tiredness hit you as you let out a yawn. Your destination was just inches away when you said,

"I'm sleepy, will you carry me to bed?"

He wordlessly complied and put his arms behind your knees and back. Tanjiro then gave you the gentlest smile he could muster and pressed a kiss to your forehead. 

The red-head walked the rest of the way with you in his arms and the cutest blush on his face.

He softly placed you on the bed and just as he was about to leave, you pulled him back and pressed your face to his chest.

You heard his calm voice one more time before drifting away to dreamland.

"Goodnight"

You couldn't even hum in response, you were already fast asleep.

☁︎The next day☁︎
| (• ◡•)|
You woke up cuddled up to him. Thinking he was asleep, you attempted to wiggle out of his arms only to find his burgundy eyes staring at you. You chuckled

-"You could've just woken me up you know?"

-"Well.. I could, but I really love holding you" (dis lil bean ♡'・ᴗ・'♡)

You blinked a couple times and sighed.

-"What did I do to deserve you?"

You both knew he didn't have to answer. A comfortable silence settled between the both of you as you drifted back to sleep.

Soooo these prompts are probably gonna be short and sweet (like Hinata from haikyuu)

Soooo these prompts are probably gonna be short and sweet (like Hinata from haikyuu). I saw this on Tumblr and I gave it a shot!

Bye~~~