🌸Kokushibou🌸

I tried ok!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was a long night, you were exhausted, furious and sad

You had just turned into a demon. Your dreams of becoming a demon slayer... All hope was gone.

You wait a second.
.
.
.
You still had your training sword!!!
You gently slipped it next to your stomach.
-"Are you stupid or something"

The voice made you turn around quickly. It was another demon. He had six eyes and long hair.

You then noticed the sword strapped to his waist.
'a demon slayer sword'
Did he understand you? No... He looks powerful he must have eaten plenty of humans.

You then saw the mark on his eyes.
'a twelve kizuki demon'

-"He turned me into a demon didn't he? THAT THING YOU CALL YOUR MASTER TOOK MY LIFE AND MY DREAMS AWAY FROM ME."

He chuckled.

-"Just who do you think you are? You just insulted the lord of the demons."

He grabbed your chin you immediately got flustered (of course who wouldn't?).

-"You say you hate demons but you just got flustered, how can you explain that?"

-"..."
-"What? No answer hahaha that's fine"
-"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE SO FRIKKING HOT" you immediately clutched your mouth.
'shit!'

In your defence, it was true. You hated yourself for it but there was no turning back. You were a demon there was nothing you could do. You just had to get used to it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After a few months you got used to it and somehow became friends with Kokushibou.

There was just one thing.

You didn't know anything about him. It was a problem considering you liked him. Like, like like.
Romantically  I mean.

'ah shit what have I gotten myself into'

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You eventually confessed to him. Actually no. Kibutsugi Sama told us to just just get together because apparently we were too obvious.

He's a serious yandere when he saw you talking to another demon he chopped his head off.

Creepy but cute. And HOT he yeets like four heads a day.

It's been 3 years and now your pregnant of a little baby demon girl.

Somehow, you felt peaceful. You found happiness without your dream of becoming a demon slayer.

-"that's it, bedtime Yuki!"

Part 2 ????