P R O L O G U E

FICTIONAL STORY

I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES THAT I POST ON HERE ALL CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS, FOR ANY REASON THEY'RE FOR INSPIRATION & IMAGINATVE PURPOSES ONLY.

THIS STORY IS A FORM OF FICTION. ALL NAMES, CHARACTER, INCIDENTS ARE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHORS THOUGHTS, IMAGINATION OR FICTIONAL PURPOSES. FOR ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD, PLACE, EVENTS ARE ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

SPARKS: BOOK 1 COMPLETED.
KNOW SPARKS 2 - COMING SOON
FROM SPARKS 3 - COMING SOON

PLANNING TO RE- WRITE THE WHOLE BOOK.

~☆~

My mother once told me, when you ignite an sparkler, every sparkles is an significant light to beauty. When the sparks begins to fades all hopes is gone. Around you, no matter how good or bad this world maybe, always ignite the flame, keep the spark flaming so that your life be precious and greatful. She said 'there is good and there is bad. Evil always comes in the way, we fight to the very end because that is one of the greatest success to life.

- Marie Sparks

I closed the leather book of my mother's journal, where every detail of her life embarks on a wild journey, chasing her wildest dreams. I've read her story and maybe I should tell you mine.

I closed my eyes and count to ten, everyday is becoming more easier. I've learnt to discover who I am as a person and who I view myself as, someone that people admire. I've come along way in life and my story is only just beginning.

The good, the bad and the ugly. I will tell you everything, but please be patient with me.