03.

C h a p t e r  03 - Girls Need Love

Luke POV

Tiff leaned in closer and began whispering something into my ear which then made extremely horny right on the spot, "Meet me upstairs in a few minutes, I have a little surprise for you"

She then gently caressed the side of my arm with her silky soft fingers before walking towards the house.

"Uhm Ty I gotta go help Tiffany with something upstairs real quick" I tried to explain to him without making it too obvious that I was ditching him for a skirt.

"Wait what? So you wanna leave me out here all on my own?"

"Nah man it's not like that, I'm not gonna take that long she just asked me to help her carry some stuff for her real quick and besides you won't be alone, there's plenty of people from school here"

"Alright man it's cool go do your thing, you'll find me when your done"

"Awesome! Thanks for understanding, I knew you would understand!" I said springing with excitement then quickly gave him a pat on the back before rushing off.

I made my way into the house as quick as possible but then was slowed down by the crowds of people I gently had to navigate through so I could get upstairs to her room.

The entire evening was just one big vibe since people were clearly having a great time. I eventually made it to her room door then cautiously knocked twice before opening.

A few steps in I began asking myself where Tiff was because she wasn't on her bed like she usually is when we do this and when I looked around the room I couldn't see anyone, "Uhm Yoh Tiff, where you at?" I whispered into the room but got no response back from her so I just decided to make my way to the bed so I could get comfortable whilst I wait.

I set on the edge of the bed then a few seconds, just minding my own business when I was suddenly called to attention by someone opening the door to Tiffany's bathroom. "Who's there?" I asked.

Tiff then walked out wearing nothing but sexy red lingerie and seductively made her way to the bed. My mind flared up with excitement as the blood rushed to my member which sprung rock hard instantaneously. "Damn!" were the only words I could utter before licking my lips.

She then slowly climbed over me, brushing the tips of her nails against my exposed arms before proceeding to remove my T-shirt then repeated the same actions but this time by tracing the outline of my bare and exposed chest which she admires a lot.

"Mhmmmmmmm" she let out a soft moan from me placing my right hand around her neck then I slowly began to tighten my grip on her. "Fuck me..." she whispered so I looked into her eyes and flipped her onto the bed without uttering a single word. I could tell that as always she was turned on by the cold, dead stare in my eyes so in that moment I slowly moved my left hand down placing it on her thigh, guiding her to spread open her legs.

I gave her one last good glance then proceeded to give her head which made her breathing heavier and moans louder and loader with each flick of my aggressive tongue. "Mhmmm she's clearly having a good time" I thought to myself then proceeded to insert my fingers up her Kitty-Kat whilst simultaneously going down on her with my tongue.

"Mhhmmmm, aaaaaahhhh yes please don't stop, don't stop....ahhhhhhh ahhhhh, I'm gonna cum...." she moaned then I suddenly felt her grip the top of my head so I wouldn't move away....

***

Lmao awkward.... didn't think the first sex scene would be a heterosexual one did you... well Uhm neither did I but don't worry I swear the next ones will be exactly what you came here for!

Hope you're enjoying the book this far, please don't forget to vote.