{Slenderman X Reader}{ One Year }

Start from the beginning

              Slender and I are practically best friends as of currently. He patiently helped me get over my suicidal issues and I've became overall much happier than I was in my previous life. I hummed in a curious voice, "Guess whhhhhaaaat~" He shrugged as he continued stirring the spagetti, "Is it... that in 4 hours will make it a whole year ago that we met?" He didn't sound surprised as he continued, "Is it that you're getting a present at the strike of midnight?" I raised an eyebrow before fiddling with the back of his apron, "I didn't get you anything..." He snickered at that, responding quick in a humored voice, "Trust me. I'm gonna get as much as you from the present."

I opened my mouth to question the mysterious phrasing but I was ushered out of the kitchen before I could. Jane had managed to push Ben off so he was back at following me, which I dodged before darting to my room until it was time for dinner.

-- Time Skip To After Dinner --

     I sadly made my way back to my bedroom after dinner. I was a tad depressed that Slender was waiting until the strike of midnight for my present because I wasn't the most patient person. It was digging at my mind as I dug out a very baggy t-shirt from my bottom of my drawer. I stripped down to my underwear and slid the shirt on before hopping in bed. I planned on taking a nap until the present for me was ready.

I was only in 10 minutes trying to fall asleep before I felt a soft bump at the end of my bed. I peaked open to make eye contact with the same face I had a stare down with only one year ago. My fingers clamped down to the bed as I yelled in not only panic but surprise. I calmed down after a second to throw a pillow at him. "Hey, dick! It's only eleven! Way to fucking scare someone." He shrugged before letting out a deep chuckle before placing my pillow back on the bed. He spoke calmly, "I'll take a bit to get the present at the state I want it so we have to go now." He placed out his hand in which I took without a second thought before I was being pulled out of my room, into the hall, and into the back yard where we exited through the gate.

-- 30 Minute Time Skip --

Slender was trailing about 5 feet in front of me as he led me deeper and deeper into the woods that we lived in the center of. I wasn't scared of what he was about to do but it was starting to get a bit chilly in the woods as I was only in a pair of loose slippers and my t-shirt. For the first time since we left the house he spoke, "I took you out here so no one can interrupt." He paused at a clearing before crouching down to my height which was always the beginning to something personal.

"Interrupt what, exactly?" I felt nervous, Slender had never been this close to me before and it was making me feel warm in my gut. His handsome slender face was pressed against mine in a matter of seconds. I felt heat at the tips of my ears as my hands clung to his suit. The material that made up his body felt unusual against my skin. I felt weird but not because he kissed me but because his skin made my lips tingle. It was soft but sturdy, like paper. It was only whenever he moved back that I realized my whole body felt hot.

I bit my lip as he began to speak, "I've loved you for a while, (Y/n). I'd like to prove it with your consent, of course." I felt hesitant but all of it melted away when his fingers ran across my cheek in an affectionate manner. I nodded as a shy smile came across my face before kissing me again but with a heavier dose of passion than the previous kiss. He pulled me up to his height which would've been terrifying in any other situation but it just made me feel lightheaded.

I was pressed up against one of the trees as my legs clung to him as my fingers ran across his back in a frantic manner. I wanted this so bad. I turned the thought into a physical action as I grinded against him. His breathing stuttered but only for a second as he continued to let me tongue his mouth area. Slender pulled back from me so he could tug off my baggy t-shirt to reveal my bare upper body. I clung tighter to Slender's body as he tore open his mouth which, was a bit terrifying but kind of kinky in a sick sort of way.

His mouth played with my chest as I mewled out for him. It was a bit embarrassing with us doing this sort of thing out in public but the isolated spot made me more calm than if we were to be doing it in the mansion with multiple perverts in it. He hummed with amusement as he pulled back, tugging off the jacket off his button up. I scanned his slim body as my face went flushed. His mouth closed up as she tugged off my panties, a trail following behind which showed how soaked I was. My body felt as though it was in a hot bath, very comfortable but uncomfortably hot. He tugged down his dress pant's off as I finally noticed there an obvious bulge in his boxers. He tugged down his boxers swiftly to show a good 10 inches.

He ran his hand down my side before pressing his mouth area against my forehead. Thankfully, I was not a virgin so I didn't have to worry about the lack of preparation for my 'first time' but this was still about to be an uncomfortable fit. He lined up before giving me a curious glance that I returned with a quick nod. He pushed in slowly until he was almost all in but he could only fit in 6 inches. That apparently worked well enough for him because he began moving after a couple seconds. I thought I felt full before but this feeling was lackluster compared to before.

My body felt like it was electric as I mewled out with every thrust. Tears collected in my eyes because of the overstimulation of the whole situation. The collection of pleasure in my gut was getting tighter as the friction of his cock against my walls was driving me crazy. I murmured pleas to him as he continued rocking into me. I begged him to get me cum and which he returned with a rougher pace. It was a matter of seconds that my vision went white and I could almost swear that I lost all feeling in my right side. Slender pulled himself out before cumming across my stomach.

We sat like here for a second before he leaned in, pressing his mouth patch against my forehead as he spoke to me, "I adore you, love." I simply giggled before returning the phrase.