{Eyeless Jack X Reader}{ Lightning Storm }

-Reader's POV-

Thunder hit the ground near my side and lit up my room with an electric white. My eyes snapped open at the strike of the lightning  as I nearly leapt from my sheets. My nails dug into the blanket as I scanned my room for the source of the noise but calmed down as nothing popped out as unusual. My body ached as I swung my legs to the side of my bed and made my way to the restroom. The cold floor made my feet feel numb as I shuffled my way out of the room and into the other, flicking on the dimmest light in the restroom before rubbing at my eyes. My eyes looked irritated as they dilated in the light.

I made my way back to my bedroom in a matter of seconds before practically throwing myself back into the warm depths of my bed. My head felt better now at least, as I snuggled myself up against one of my pillows. Another echo within my room which caused me to jump up, scanning around for the source of the noise but this time, I found one.

At the end of my bedroom existed a crouching figure in all black. My mouth opened to let out a plea for my roommate to come but nothing came out. Barely any air came out which resulted in my heartbeat speeding up significantly. I felt like I was choking as it took a couple cautious steps to around the bed and to my side. Tears welled up in my eyes as the figure leapt up onto the bed as my hands clung to the wall beside me. It shuffled forward before placing its hand curiously upon my chest. It kept it there for a second as I was too terrified to move more than a fraction of an inch. It tilted it's head before leaning in, nuzzling against my chest before holding me there in a tight grip. I pondered for a second what in the world that it was even doing. What it feeling my chest up? Listening for a heartbeat?

Tears began to freely fall down my face as the creature continued feeling my chest before moving down to my stomach. The feeling of the stomach wasn't necessarily 'sexual' but curious, feeling the sides before rubbing around the front. The tears were drying up as I was more confused than terrified. I vocalized that confusion, "W-...What are you even doing?" The question went unanswered but before long, the touching came to a halt.

I eyed it suspiciously as it sat back on it's heels. Suddenly, the feeling came back up again but this time it was more so on my hips and, "Woah! Hands off my ass!" I yelled at him, moving to kick him my free foot but he caught it midkick and twisted it until I stopped moving it. Letting go of my foot, he began feeling up my hips again and although I'd never confess of this with any friends- it must've been awhile since I've had sex with someone because this one on one session was really doing something for me.

I felt my lower stomach start to get hotter and it must've smelt the new smell coming me because it's grip tightened and that did nothing but worsen it. I get out a groan through gritted teeth before it turned to look at me a bit annoyed. It brought a hand up before pushing a single finger against my lips, as if hushing me. It leaned in before muttering in a raspy rough voice, "Too noisy."

It leaned back, going back to feeling up my thighs but this time, lifting up my long shirt to peer at my underwear. He gave me a curious glance before tugging them down, fixated on my entrance. I uncomfortably shifted for a second but in a split second, its hands were on my hips as it held me still. It obviously didn't care what my opinion in this situation was as it rubbed it's leathered thumb against my clit.

My head snapped to the side as I let out a shaky moan. Its other fingers went down to push into my entrance, the friction easy and aided by a lot of natural fluid. Its mask pulled up high enough that its mouth could be seen. Its grin was lined with row upon row of sharp teeth that also dripped a black goo that was also coming from higher behind the mask. Said mouth was suddenly pushed against my entrance as I violently shuddered with pleasure. Its long tongue pushed in and I could practically feel it against my g-spot. The worry that it might bite my junk off was worrying but the worry melted away when his thumb pressed against my clit again.

It let out an amused murmur before diving in deeper which almost got me to scream out. I violently shook as he continued going as I neared my climax. He pulled back last minute which received a high whine from me before digging his teeth in my inner thigh. It was the pure stimulation and feeling that got me to finish off in that moment. Following that, he licked off my juices before licking up the remaining blood on the wound.

Either it had been the mind-blowing orgasm or the blood loss but I was practically out like a light following the previous events. In the morning when I woke up, there was a light bandage around the bite. My eyes widened as I realized that last night was entirely too real and when I made my way to stand up, I had to sit back down due to the aching.

Finally, I noticed the note upon my window that read, 'Sorry about the bite. Couldn't help it.'