{Ticci Toby X Jeff The Killer}{ You're Okay }

Yeah. Even though this is the second one going up since the reopening of the book, this is the true first fanfiction ever since I started all the editing. I've actually been working on this chapter since about half way into all the editing. It was a nice pause from all the editing and adding. -Author.

TW: #Depression

-Toby's POV-

It wasn't all that hard getting used to the new family idea. It was pitch black outside the night I got there. It was in the middle of fall and to say it was cold out would have been a total understatement. How I even got there was even beyond me. I had just killed the sad excuse of a father I had and at first I was running, running into the cold woods. Next thing I know, I met him. Slenderman is the name everyone knows him by. He took me to his home and told me that I would be one of his proxies. I was pretty confused at the time so all I could do was nod and agree. I mean- what would happen if I didn't? Die, most likely. All that nodding and agreeing actually got me pretty far. To this very day, I am living and breathing in a okay family. A lot better than the last for damn sure.

That brings us to day.

It is October 12th. It has been about a year since I got here. About. I wasn't exactly counting. I've been doing missions with Masky and Hoodie ever since. Everyone else in the household was nice. They all have been since I got here since they all knew what shit I've had to put up with since birth. All except one person that is. A guy who constantly treated me like a child even though I was currently nineteen. A guy who messed with me every chance he got. A guy who was so insensitive on so many topics. A guy who was basically a huge prick. A guy who went by the name Jeff.

He was basically the dick of the household. He was barely even home at all and that's the only reason I've managed to put up with his shit for this long. Well... I wouldn't exactly say it was the 'only.' There was also the fact that I check him out any chance I get and whenever he's taking a shower I take his blood-stained hoodie (that's gonna be bleached later) and hug it and smell it and shit like that. I put up with his shit because he's fucking gorgeous and I get a hurt feeling deep in my heart whenever we aren't close to each other. I can't even feel pain but how much I crave his touch somehow gives it to me. I'm pretty sure it's mental pain, though. I can feel that.

That pretty much leads to where I am right now. Using his hoodie as a pillow case for my pillow while he's taking a shower. I tighten my grip on the pillow as I take in scent once again. His scent. Only his. That's what makes this time special. It's the closest I could ever get to him without him thinking I was an even bigger freak than we killers automatically get titled as.

If only he could see me right now. He'd laugh at me or something. Simply ask for his hoodie back and later ask me if I was 'missing my sissy' or something depressing like that. I blocked out the gore filled images out of my head as I took in his scent again. It filled my head. I much preferred that than all the images that I've tried to forget for what felt like years. My grip tightened on the pillow without me realizing it as the images fought to take over my mind for the time being. Tears began rolling down my cheeks but I didn't notice them. I could only notice her.

Lyra's smile always was very pretty wasn't it? She often reminded me to smile even when it got tough. I tried to. I tried hard. She said the best way to beat my bullies and such was to not let them affect me. It was depressing that I barely even remember her voice. If I tried hard enough, I could hear her slightly in the back of my head-

"Toby."

She had such a sweet voice and she was an even nicer girl. It was surprising that she could never got a boyfriend. I always hoped she would. A nice guy. A guy who could get her away from home-