The 2 teams exchanges spikes receives and blocks.. Later on kenma dumped the ball but hinata managed to touch it and sending it backwards but nishinoya dived in the same time hinata hit the ball..

The ball flew back and nishinoya received it with his heel sending the ball up and the crowd went wild.. Nekoma got too shock to the point yaku failed to save the ball..

'You can't lose yourself in the atmosphere of your surroundings you gotta focus your eyes and think!' Y/n thought and later on she received the ball sending it up to kageyama and kageyama tossed the ball to asahi..

Asahi ran up and spiked the ball but lev one touched it.."ONE TOUCH!"he yelled.. "Aight!" Fukunaga received the ball..

Sending it to kenma .. Y/n eyes studied the ball.
'Right!' She thought but she's too far away she won't make it in time..

And tora attacked from the right slamming the ball in.. "the receive that veered towards the right just now was probably deliberate, i think they used the receive to induce the blockers to move.." Daishou said looking uneasy because of the game that is occurring..

'And their star player already knew where the ball will go but she noticed that she won't make it in time..' Daishou thought..

"God i hate that.." Daishou said.. And later on Karasuno requested for a member substitution.. Hinata out yamaguchi in..

Yamaguchi served the ball.. And tora received it underhanded but his muscle got hurt a little because of the sudden move.. 'That's gotta hurt' y/n ran as she prep her self to where the ball is going..

The ball went up and kuroo ran towards it.. Y/n eyed him. Kuroo spiked the ball and tsukishima one touched it..

And Y/n received the ball.. Tsukishima ran once again and kageyama tossed the ball to him.. And tsukishima did a risky spike but it managed to get karasuno a point..

'Sorry i over did it' kageyama apologized putting a half sorry hand while looking at tsukishima.. Yamaguchi smiled.. And tsukishima put his hand so that yamaguchi and slap it..

"What a character development" Y/n said with her eyes closed.. "I know right" Asahi agreed with her..

Yamaguchi served the ball for the second time. And tora received it underhanded sending it up managing not to hurt himself this time..

Sending to kenma and tora jumped to spike it and slammed the ball in sending nekoma a point and tora did a rock n roll sign making kenma looked at him weirdly..

Later on kuroo spiked the ball in earning kuroo a point.. "See that?!" Kuroo looked at Y/n.. "See what?" Y/n asked acting like she didn't saw it..

"Come on i spiked that freaking ball with great  force in a straight line"He explained.. "Oh....k" Y/n turned around ...

"Ha! I bet an iced coffee if kuroo got rejected again!" Tora offered.. And the others joined in..

Y/n heard it and smirked.. "Oh i did see it.. It's really really amazing that's so cool kuroo senpai" Y/n managed to said..

Making kuroo blush like hell. " Ha you lost pay up bitch"yaku smirked while looking at the frustrated tora..

"Hey focus on the game don't have a boner now.." Yaku teased.. "I DIDN'T!" kuroo tensed up..

Kuroo walked to the service box and took deep breaths before serving the ball.. Nishinoya received the ball sending the ball up and kageyama tossed the ball to tsukishima earning karasuno a point..

Karsuno requested a member substitution sugawara in tsukishima out.. "Aight when am i going out?" Y/n pointed at herself..

And Takeda sensei and coach ukai just smiled at her.. "Don't worry you're not alone" Asahi said..
" If i don't get extra grades I'm really gonna throw the ladder at kuroo " Y/n said..

"WHY ME?!" kuroo asked.. The game continues and sugawara served the ball and fukunaga received it with ease sending it up to kenma..

Kenma tossed the ball to lev and he spiked the ball through the block but suga received it..

'We will prove to you all what our true essence is.' Suga thought.. And decided to do a fake ran up.

But kageyama is the one who will set the ball to daichi.. "FALL BACK!" yaku yelled and Nekoma falled back..

'Something is weird about daichi's figure' y/n frowned.. And there it is.. he didn't reached it in time.. And he spiked the ball but it hit the small part of the net.. Making it fall quickly to nekoma's side..

" Daichi san be glad it's a net in.." Y/n said.. "I- I'm sorry" Daichi chuckled nervously.. "Does nothing ever phase those guys?" Kuroo asked..

"The kitty is being subbed off for the pupper who joined the battle" Tendou said while watching inuoka..

"You know Y/n has a limit while playing right?" Takeda sensei looked at Y/n who is looking at the ground..

"I know but we need to push her a little towards it.. Who cares about limits she can over take them.." Takeda sensei smiled.

Very very sorry for the late update!
And i have an art account in Instagram
Feel free to check it out it's in my announcement board!..

Very very sorry for the late update!And i have an art account in InstagramFeel free to check it out it's in my announcement board!