⊱𝟶𝟷𝟹

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

4 boys standing in front of me, staring at me while I'm in my pajamas.

" What do tou guys want know? Gonna sell me a water filter or something?" I asked gripping on the door knob so i can slam it to their faces.

"Um we thought that you can " Hinata stated getting flustered all of the sudden.

"Hurry up boke!" Kageyama slapped his back making him stumble towards me. I dodged it and his face collided with the floor

"They want you to tutor them, so that's why they followed you here princess" Tsukishima stated with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"And why are you 2 here?" I asked." i need help on chemistry Y/n senpai" Yamaguchi said.

"And why are you here too?" I pointed at tsukishima.." it's tsukishima. I'm here to kill some time princess " He looked away.

"If i tutor you 3 what will i get in return?" I asked. "We will do everything you say for a week!" hinata stated while getting up.

"Boke why would you say that?!" Kageyama asked kicking him back to the ground.

"Lemme think..." I stated. I smirked and the 3 flinched.

" if you 2 don't pass I'll triple your training regiments to the point where you 2 can't move after it.(A/N: lol that sounds kinda dirty)."i smirked.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked and i made a way for them to walk in.

They took a deep breath after stepping inside.
" Welcome to hell" I said as i closed the door behind them making them flinched.

I walked passed the 4 and slipped on my comfortable slippers and walked to the living room and flumped myself to my cozy spot on the sofa and played (favorite anime).