𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟏

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Flashback

" I choose.." Y/n stated.

Flashback ends.

Y/n POV

" The tokyo volleyball Olympics huh " I walked inside ariake arena. " I never thought I'll step in this kind of game " I added.

" Come on Y/n let's beat the trash" Iwaizumi smirked at me. " That's why we're here aren't we?" I smirked back.

" Now entering the arena Japan's national team!" The announcer exclaimed. " Let's beat some grand king " Me and kageyama smirked while oikawa and the Argentina team entered.

"  Shoyō!" Oikawa walked and hugged hinata. " oikawa san!" Hinata hugged back. " Oikawa san" Ushijima started making oikawa frown.

" Today, we'll prove that." Ushijima added.
" You should've come to japan" We all said to him.

"WHATTT?! THE LAST TIME IT'S SHIRATORIZAWA NOW JAPAN?! YOU'RE JOINING THEM TOO Y/N CHAN?!" Oikawa exclaimed.

" Of course I am on Japan's league remember?" I chuckled walking closer to him.

" It's been a long time huh?" I asked. "Sure is" He smiled. " Can you come closer to me?" I gestured to him to come closer.

" I have to tell you something " I tugged his ear to make him go a little down.

" I like you too.."

I let go his ear and started to walk away. " Fuck is that ok?" I mumbled getting flustered.

3rd person POV

" Wait.." Oikawa mumbled. " He likes you shittykawa. Seriously you didn't aged a bit" Iwaizumi sighed.

" That's mean iwa chan!" Oikawa yelled and suddenly saw y/n getting further away from him. " That nickname again" Iwaizumi chuckled.

"Y/n!" Oikawa ran after her. And pulled her arm. " Do you really mean it?" Oikawa asked.

" Of course i do you shittykawa-" Y/n is cut off by oikawa engulfing her in a hug. " Thank you.. Thank you. "Oikawa started to tear up.

" Why are you crying idiot?" Y/n chuckled wiping oikawa's tears away. " I've waited too long for this.." Oikawa lifted y/n up.

"Oi let go of me shittykawa-" Y/n was cut off by oikawa smashing his lips onto hers.

" Well folks look at that the coach of the Japan's team and a player of the Argentina team just kissed each other!" The announcer said.

The 2 broke the kiss. " I love you. I love you" Oikawa kept saying the same thing while smiling.

" Hate to break it to you 2 but the game will start in any minute " Iwaizumi said. " Ehhhh iwa channn" Oikawa groaned.

" So now you're officially mine right?" Oikawa put y/n down. " Of course I am " Y/n smiled.

"HAH! DID YOU SEE THAT? TOBIO KUN, USHIWAKA CHAN, CHIBI CHAN? I WIN!" Oikawa childishly said.

" They know that already. Now let's see if you can defeat the monsters I've created tooru " Y/n smirked.

" Sure why not darling?" Oikawa smirked back.