⊱𝟶𝟶𝟻

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

As days goes on it's finally. "GOLDEN WEEK!" Hinata yelled. " I think my eardrums are going to explode everytime I'm here " I mumbled.

We reached an inn. " So this is where we'll be staying?" Suga san asked and daichi nod in response. " Hey chikara can i have some of that" I asked pointing at the chips he's eating.

" Sure, have some " He offered. " Thanks " As i got some. We entered the inn and settled in our respective rooms.

Me and kiyoko san are sharing a room.
" Let's go y/n we already prepared a meal" Kiyoko san said and i followed her to the dining room.

" Woah!" Hinata, nishinoya and tanaka drooled seeing the food. We sat on the chairs. " Thank you for the food" We thanked.

" Y/n san can you set for me later?" Hinata asked while munching his food. " Don't talk while eating you're getting it all over the place " Tsukishima scolded.

" Gomen " Hinata apologized as he gulped his food. " Yea sure " I said making tsukishima, nishinoya and kageyama's eyes widen.

" Really?! Thank you y/n san!" He smiled.
" Sure, I'll go get change, wait for me at the backyard " I stood up and walked back to the room.

I grabbed my f/c jacket and some sweatpants and walked outside to meet hinata in the backyard.

" Oh y/n san " Hinata smiled while holding a ball. " Now hand me the ball" I said and he tossed the ball to me in which i catched.

I dribbled the ball a few times. " Get ready for a toss " I said and hinata nod. I tossed the ball in the air and hinata did a run up, and spiked it to the ground.

" Woah! That feels great. The ball really came to my hand" Hinata said. " One more!" He requested.

Kageyama POV

I watched the 2 practice at the backyard. " That toss, that angle is incredible " I said looking on how y/n san tossed a ball.

" Having fun eavesdropping king?" I looked and saw tsukishima walking towards me. " It's none of your business " I said.

" oh it's y/n san and hinata " Yamaguchi said.
" Ok let's end this my back hurts now " Y/n san said stretching her back.

Y/n POV

I started to walked back inside the inn. "Well my shit hurts since day one " I mumbled. I saw kageyama, tsukishima and yamaguchi standing there.

" Aren't you 3 supposed to be washing up or something?" I asked and walked passed them.
I head straight back to the room and saw kiyoko san laying out our futons.

" Thank you for laying mine kiyoko san " I said and flumped my body to the futon. " No worries " She said.

Author with tsukishima
( a beautiful friendship)

" You know you're really loud?" Tsukishima said.
" And?" carat_pink asked. " And it's really annoying " He said.

" Then let me take you where it is peaceful " carat_pink said. " Where?" He asked.

" There " carat_pink grabbed tsukishima and yeet him to the sky.

" And that's how we got the moon kids " carat_pink said.