⊱𝟶𝟶𝟷

Oikawa POV

Oikawa POV

The next day

" Hey shittykawa, go to practice you're day dreaming again" Iwa chan said getting in the gym. " Aw worried about me?" I asked.

" If you show your annoying face in the gym I'll throw a volleyball at you "he said before closing the gym's door.

I sighed and started to think about what happened yesterday.

flashback

"You should be the one helping her " The girl glared.

flashback end

I smiled thinking about her expression. " Good morning oikawa san!" My fan girls greeted. I smiled at them and suddenly they fainted making me confuse.

I opened the gym's door. " Yoho-" I was cut off by a volleyball hitting my face. " HEY THAT HURTS!" i said holding my face. " I told you earlier that if you showed your annoying face in the gym I'll throw a volleyball at your face " Iwa chan said.

Y/n POV

I stood up from my desk and walked to our classroom's door until. " Y/N CHAN PLEASE ACCEPT US!" hinata and kageyama bowed creating a scene.

I leaned against the door frame. " Why should i accept you again?" I asked raising a brow.
" Please y/n san we'll work together!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"Well i didn't see you 2 working together so..
No " I said and walked away from the 2. I decided to head to the gym.

When i entered the gym i saw daichi san, suga san and tanaka talking to some blonde haired and green haired guy.

I walked towards them. " Sup" I said. " Hello y/n, we found 2 more new recruits for the club " Daichi said and i eyed the 2.

" This is Y/n L/n, a second year. The school's star player " Suga san introduced me. " Star player? i never heard of her " Blondie said trying to hide his smirk.

" Same, i never heard about you either " I said making him glare at me. " Well then we're even princess " He said smirking.

" Listen here blondie. Better watch that mouth of yours before i do something you'll regret " I glared.

" Tsukki you should listen to her she's our upperclassman " His friend said. "Better listen to your friend's advice rather than ignoring them" I said and started to walk away from them.

While walking away i saw the 2 again at the gym's door, i stopped in front of them.
" Teamwork "i said and they looked at me in confusion.

" If you want to be accepted have teamwork " I said and walked away.

Tsukishima POV

" Are you ok tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked. " I'm fine" I said. " Sorry about that, y/n is well cold to other people, but she's our star player which is a big help for us " Suga san said.

' star player again ' i thought. " Not just our club but the others because she can play any sports " Daichi san added.

" Oh, y/n l/n san i heard about her a lot " Yamaguchi smiled. ' let's see how long you will be cold, princess 'i thought and a smirk formed on my lips.

Y/n POV

As i walked around i stopped and sat on a bench. "Many annoying sh*ts been popping out" I mumbled. "Mind if i sit?" A voice asked i looked up and saw kiyoko san.

" Sure kiyoko san " I said. " You look frustrated "she said taking a sit beside me. " Is it really that obvious?" I asked and she nod.

" It's just some the new recruits are just pissing me off " I said crossing my arms. " Don't stress too much y/n you'll get old quickly " She teased.

" Eh? Then I'll die fast " I said. " Hey!" She looked at me sternly. " Ah.. Yes i will " I sweat dropped.

" Well, i better head to the gym" She stood up. " Sure, see you later kiyoko san " I said and she walked away.

I sighed and got up too. I walked back inside the school to head back to our classroom and i met tanaka sitting on one of the steps mumbling things.

"Hey tanaka, got rejected again by kiyoko san?" I asked. " What?! Yes, that's one of the reason but, Y/NN" He stood up and tried to hug me.

But i dodged making him collide to the wall.
" Well, you clearly knew that i don't like hugs" I said.

" Oh yea. " He said massaging his face. "Let's head to class " I said and he walked beside me.

" oh! Y/n have you heard noya is coming back" He smiled making my eyes widen.

" You don't have to tell me that" I said. " Ah sorry sorry! I knew that you and noya are not in good terms "he apologize.

" It's fine, he's just coming back because his suspension is over " I said and we reached our classroom. Me and tanaka sat down on our seats.

" hey y/n we're also having a practice match against aoba johsai" Tanaka said since his seat is next to mine. " Aoba johsai? " I asked and he nod.

" Where did i heard that again?" I asked myself. "Hm?" Tanaka asked. "Nothing" i said. The bell rang and the afternoon class started.