⊱𝟶𝟻𝟼

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Oh yes I'm gonna do it science boy and there is no scientific explanation you can give to stop me"Y/n said..

" For the love of Albert Einstein I'm sorry!" Kuroo cried while walking to the service box.. And served the ball and daichi received it.. "GET IT!" Daichi yelled.. The ball went up to kageyama and kageyama tossed the ball to asahi  and lev jumped for a block but it didn't blocked it kuroo received the ball like twisting his body because of the impact..

'Ah shit i can't win.' Tsukishima thought.. The ball went up to kenma and tsukishima looked at kuroo who is the one that will spike the ball. Tsukishima jumped for a block and successfully one touched it...

"CHANCE BALL!" Yachi yelled..  And tsukishima ran and kageyama tossed it to him.. Tsukishima jumped and spiked the ball in..

And he smiled.. "Oh did ya just smiled?" Y/n half smirked.. "I didn't" Tsukishima got back from his usually bored face.. "Why the fuck you lying~" Y/n sang..

"Oy Bismuth Technetium Hydrogen stand up we're still not done" Y/n said.. "She's really using scientific shit on me and it works!" Kuroo said while getting up.. "Even though she called you a-" Yaku is cut off by.. "SHUT UP!" kuroo yelled..