𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟓

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

The doorbell in kenma's house rang. " Is it my game's collector editon?" Kenma stood up and walked towards his front door and when he opened it.

" Toshi?" He asked looking at a grown up golden retriever. Toshi barked at him recognizing kenma. " Toshi why are you here?" Kenma asked bending down to pet the dog.

" Oh here's my package " Kenma picked up the box in front of his house. " Well i better contact y/n so let's get you in " Kenma said and let the dog inside his house.

He set the box on his table. " Well i better unbox this live " Kenma began to set up his camera. " Behave toshi ok?" Kenma petted the dog who sit patiently on the other side.

Kenma began to review the box but when he opened the box he's greeted by a letter.

The letter goes like.

Thank you for purchasing our collector's edition KODZUKEN! This is a super special edition and you'll find out later where the contents at.

Kenma read the letter out loud and the chat went wild. " That's surprising " Kenma said. Suddenly the chat even went wilder.

Is that who i think it is?

Look behind you!

Behind!

Behind!

Turn around!

The chat said kenma looked at them in confusion. Toshi began to bark making kenma really turn around and he's greeted by.

" Surprise KODZUKEN " Y/n smiled holding the contents of kenma's collector edition. Kenma eyes widen seeing y/n.

" Thank you for purchasing your game's collector editon. Thank you for waiting patiently for the update. " Y/n smiled at him. Kenma didn't move an inch on how surprise he is.

Y/n put the contents on the table. " Earth to kyanma " Y/n waved her hand in front of kenma's face bringing him back to reality.

Kenma tackled y/n for a hug. " Kenma are you ok?" Y/n asked. " I can't believe it, this is the best update ever" Kenma smiled.

" Kenma you're live don't you remember?" Y/n chuckled. Kenma broke the hug and bid goodbye to his fans.

" I have to cut this short sorry guys and also spread the word that y/n l/n is kodzuken's girlfriend- no make it wife bye" Kenma turned off his camera.

" Are you sure you really chose me?" Kenma asked once again. " Yes I am sure 100% sure" Y/n said.

" That's good and be ready to stream games with me" Kenma snuggled y/n again. " I'm prepared for that " Y/n played with his hair.

" I love you so much do you know that?" Kenma asked. " Yes and i love you too " Y/n kissed kenma's forehead.

" Finally this update is totally worth it" Kenma smiled. " You're like a kitten pudding " Y/n chuckled.

" Say y/n "

"Hm?"

" Let's get married in game and in real life"