𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟐

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

" Man block nicer shitma" I scolded. Currently I'm part time coaching sendai frogs. " I am princess " Tsukishima wiped his sweat off.

" Well it's late let's wrap things up " I said and the players agreed. " Don't push too much kei" I wiped his sweat off.

" I know " He closed his eyes. After a little clean up of the gym. Me and tsukishima decided to walk home.

" Man it's getting cold now" I mumbled. " I agree. Please walk a little fast princess " He teased. " You have long legs shitma you should be the one adjusting " I grabbed his hand to match his pace.

Suddenly it started snowing. " man it's snowing. Oh! Did you know first snow?" I asked him.
" I don't, care to tell me princess?" He asked.

" Well. It says that if you confess to someone or being with someone during the first snowfall, you guys will stay together for a long time. " I explained.

" Really?" He asked. "Yup. Remember that you confessed to me while it's snowing what a coincidence that we're sharing our first snow together again" I chuckled feeling the warmth of his hand onto mine.

" So..we'll staying forever you and me princess " He looked at me. " I- of course we are!" I blushed.

" Then.." He stopped walking, he let go my hand and suddenly knelt in front of me.

" Since i confessed in the snow and it worked how about this?" He took something out of his jacket a red velvet box making my eyes widen.

" I'll propose to you in the snow? " He asked opening the box. Making me flustered.

" Will you marry me Y/n L/n and be my queen forever and ever?" He asked.

" I-.. OF COURSE TSUKISHITMA NOW GET UP OR YOU'LL FREEZE IN THE SNOW!" i yelled hiding my face with my hands.

He chuckled and got up. He took my right hand and inserted the beautiful ring on my ring finger.
He kissed the ring.

" Finally i can call you my queen" He smiled at me. " Are you blushing my queen?" He teased. "Am i not. It's just the snow " I denied.

" Then please kiss your soon to be husband on the lips my queen" He plead. I looked at him.
I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together sharing our first kiss under our first snow.

I broke the kiss and his face is tinted in red.
" you think you can tease me like that kei? You're underestimating cold heart chan" I smirked.