Episode 12- The Dragon Emperor

第12话-龙皇

Part 2

第2部

"This is not your fault, Gisin. Uncle Soo-Won died because he safe me." Kouyo said. "I heard that tomorrow you will back to Kingdom of Kouka, the reason that I meet you today is to say goodbye to you." Gisin said. "Oh, ok." Kouyo said. "What is your plan after you go back?' Gisin ask. "Maybe I will search an opportunity to go out to visit others world." Kouyo said. "Oh, it that so, then take this. This is the necklace which I brought from Sindria, it is a present for you." Gisin said and give the necklace to Kouyo. "Thank you, Gisin. Oh, before I forget, Gisin, this a jade necklace which I brought from Kou Empire, please take it, it is a present for you." Kouyo said and give the jade necklace to Gisin. "Thank you, if there is nothing that you need to say, I will leave first." Gisin said and prepare to leave.

At this moment, Kouyo shout Gisin with sudden: "Gisin...... Although I dislike your behavior, but...... but...... but....... I....... I...... lo...... lo...... I love you!" When hear Kouyo express that he love her, Gisin's heart has been touched by Kouyo, she turn to Kouyo and shout: "I also love you, Kouyo!" After finished her words, she run to Kouyo and hug him, she cry and said: "Kouyo, I hate to see you back to Kingdom of Kouka, I want to stay with you forever, but I can't leave International Alliance.......". "Gisin, I swear that I will marry you and make you become my queen when I become adult." Kouyo said to Gisin. "I will wait for you." Gisin said.

On the next morning, Kouyo, Kouen, Yona, Hak, Yoon and four dragon warriors ride Kingdom of Kouka's boat back to Kingdom of Kouka. After this, Kouen and Yona are busy with manage Kingdom of Kouka. Kouyo learn how to manage well for a country. Hak is responsible for protect Kouyo, Yona and Kouen. Four dragon warriors also stay with Kouyo and Yona and protect them. Yoon also become Kingdom of Kouka's prime minister and also palace doctor. Ik-Soo also had called in to the palace and become Kingdom of Kouka's priest. Due to Kouyo had contribute to stop the magic of return to the rukh, people call him as 'Dragon Emperor'.

One time, when Kouyo back to his room, he find out that there is an infant is waiting for him, that infant is Fon. "Disciple I pay my respect to master." Kouyo bow to Fon and said. "Long time no see, Kouyo." Fon said. Kouyo tell Fon about things that he experience before. "It seem that you have grow up, Kouyo. But, Kouyo what you see now only a small part of the third world's dimension, there many tasks are waiting for you in others dimension." Fon said. At this moment, Kouyo's sword suddenly turn back into a metal vessel. "Are you back, Beleth? Isn't that the magi system had disappeared?" Kouyo ask with confuse. "Lord Kouyo, although the magi system had disappeared, but go into the world in others dimension, the magi system will appear." Beleth said. Beleth's meaning is the worlds in other dimension except Magi's world can use metal vessels and household vessels. "Which means that there are dungeons appear in the world in others dimension?" Kouyo ask. "Yes, lord Kouyo." Beleth said. Kouyo think for a while and said to Fon: "Master, I has some request which is please let me to follow you to go to the world in others dimension. I want to see things that outside of this world.". "I can let you follow me, but you need to get your parents' permissions first." Fon said.

Astaroth, Phenex and Agares also turn back into Kouen's metal vessels. They say the same things that Beleth said to Kouen. After that, Kouyo go to meet Kouen and Yona to get their permissions for letting him to go to see things outside the world.

"这不是你的错,吉辛。苏芳舅舅是为了救我而死的。"红尤说道。"听说你明天要回去高华国,我今天来是想与你道别。"吉辛说道。"嗯,是的。"红尤说道。"那你回去后有什么打算?"吉辛问道。"我可能想找个机会去探索其他的世界。"红尤说道。"是吗,那你拿这个。这条项链是我在辛德利亚买的,就当是我送给你的。"吉辛边说边把项链送给红尤。"谢谢你,吉辛。对了吉辛,这是我在煌帝国买的玉牌项链,请你收下,就当是我送给你的礼物。"红尤边说边把项链送给吉辛。"谢谢,那如果你没有什么要说的话,那我就先告辞。"吉辛说道然后准备离开。

就在这时,红尤突然对吉辛喊道:"吉辛......虽然我讨厌你的性格,但......但......但是.......我......我........喜.......喜.......我喜欢你!"但听到红尤对自己告白时,吉辛的心已经被打动了,她转身对红尤喊道:"我也喜欢你,红尤!"然后,吉辛便跑回来抱住红尤并哭着说道:"红尤,我不舍得看着你回去高华国。我想永远跟你在一起,可是我不能丢下国家联盟......"。"吉辛,我答应你,等我长大后,我一定会娶你做我的皇后。"红尤对吉辛说道。"我会等你的。"吉辛说道。

第二天早上,红尤、红炎、尤娜、白、悠和四龙战士便塔上高华国的船返回高华国。这之后,红炎和尤娜都忙着管理高华国。红尤则学习如何管理国家。白则负责保护红尤、尤娜和红炎。四龙战士也待在红尤和尤娜的身边,保护他们。悠也成为高华国的宰相兼宫廷太医。伊克斯也被召见回来并成为高华国的神官。红尤因为有参与阻止回归rukh的事件,人们都称他为'龙皇'。

有一次,红尤回到房间时看到有一个婴儿在等他,那个婴儿就是风。"徒儿向师父请安。"红尤连忙向风行礼。"好久不见,红尤。"风说道。于是,红尤便把他之前所经历过的事告诉风。"看来你已经有所成长,红尤。但是,红尤你所看到的世界只是三界的一小部分而已,外面还有更多的挑战在等着你。"风说道。这时,红尤的剑突然变回魔人金具。"你回来了吗,布锐斯?魔奇的系统不是已经消失了吗?"红尤不解地问道。"红尤大人,虽然魔奇的系统已经消失,但只要进到其他世界的次元,魔奇的系统便会出现。"布锐斯说道。布锐斯的意识是除了魔奇的世界,其他次元里的世界可以使用魔人金具和魔人眷属。"那其他的迷宫是不是出现在其他次元里的世界?"红尤问道。"是的,红尤大人。"布锐斯说道。红尤想了想便对风说道:"师父,徒儿有个请求,那就是请师父让徒儿跟随您一起去三界的各个次元。徒儿想看看外面的世界。"。"为师可以让你跟随为师,但你得先得到你父母的同意。"风说道。

亚斯祂录、菲尼克斯和阿加雷斯也变回红炎的魔人金具。他们跟红炎所说的内容跟布锐斯说的内容是一样的。过后,红尤去见红炎和尤娜并请求他们答应让他去看看外面的世界。