[POSSESSION]

(I wouldn't recommend reading this at 1-4 a.m.)

Bakugou gasped as he flung out of bed. His nightmares were just getting worse. But, this one was different. He couldn't remember it, but he knew someone gave him a warning of some sort.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Bakugou jumped. He turned to his door. It was quiet now. Bakugou got up, planing on going to his door. He didn't know who the hell was banging on his door at this godly hour in the morning.

Bakugou jumped again at the sound of someone banging on his door again. The door started giving out at the sheer force the person knocked. Bakugou quickly walked over throwing the door open. "WHAT?!" He screamed.

His voice died out. Kaminari stood there, his head hanging. He looked too still, he was too quiet, he was not acting like himself. "Is Emma there...?" His voice was high and soft.

"What the fuck... Dunce face the hell's gotten into you?! It's three in the fucking morning! Go back to bed!" Bakugou whisper yelled, just now remembering his neighbors that are most likely sleeping.

"Is Emma there?" Kaminari said more forcefully, punctuating each word. He lifted his head up a little, Bakugou still couldn't see his eyes. Maybe he's sleep walking.

"No, there's no Emma here. Now go back to bed!" Bakugou pushed Kaminari slightly away from the door, urging him to leave. But he wants to see him walk away.

Kaminari didn't say anything else, he just turned around and limped to the staircase. He didn't hurt his ankles or anything during training that previous day, so Bakugou stared in wonder. Why was he acting like that?

Bakugou shook it off, planing to ask him about it in the morning, and went back to bed.

_____

"Oi! Dunce face!" Bakugou came up to Kaminari's desk where Sero and Kirishima were talking to him. Kaminari turned to him smiling sweetly.

"What's up Kacchan?" He teased, both Kaminari and Bakugou knew he didn't mean anything by it. Kaminari just wanted to fuck with him at first, but they both grew accustom to it.

"What the fuck were you doing last night?" Bakugou asked, studying his face. Bakugou glared at Kaminari's confused face.

"Uh... I was sleeping. I don't think I sleep walk." Kaminari said, putting a finger up to his chin; looking up.

"No, you came to my room, banging on my door at three in the fucking morning then asked where Emma was!" Bakugou yelled, pointing a finger at him.

"I had a dream like that, but I was in a church and saw two girls playing." Kaminari lightly pushed Bakugou's finger away, his eyes moving up and too the right, remembering his dream last night. "I think one of them was named Emma."

Bakugou's eyes widened. How could his dream be even close to what he was doing? Bakugou growled, turning back around. "Whatever nerd."

_____

The next night it happened again. Bakugou gasped as he flung out of bed. The banging was back, that meant Kaminari was back. Bakugou quickly grabbed his phone and set it on record. He kept his phone down as he went to the door.

He opened the door and there was Kaminari. Bakugou looked over him again, other than his clothes nothing seemed to change. Then his eyes landed on it, the kitchen knife was in Kaminari's hand, it's point seemingly jabbing towards him. Bakugou checked the time on his phone, 3:33 a.m.

"Is Emma there?" Kaminari asked in that same high pitched voice. Bakugou was weary, if he said something wrong that knife can do something more than just sitting there all pretty, and sharp... and pointy...

"No Kaminari. Just go back to bed." Bakugou said, trying to read his body language. Suddenly Kaminari stood up, with his head no longer hanging Bakugou could now see his face. It was all the same except for his eyes.

They were glowing red.

"You liar!" Kaminari growled, his voice much deeper than before. Bakugou gasped, he knew he was stronger than Kaminari. But is he stronger than a demon? He didn't want to risk it.

Bakugou ran into his room, slamming the door behind him. He heard Kaminari run into the door, trying to force it open. Bakugou slammed his back in the door while also trying to reach for his chair. While in his state of panic, Bakugou forgot about the lock on the door.

When he finally did remember he locked the door, rushed over to his desk, grabbed the chair, and set it under his doorknob. He could hear Kaminari screaming and hitting the door. Bakugou squat down and put his hands over his ears, whispering to himself "go away" repeatedly.

When it all got silent Bakugou got up. He looked at the clock, it was 4 a.m. He survived. And if Bakugou opened his door and saw knife stabs breaking apart the wood, he wasn't going to question it.

_____

When it was time to go to school, Bakugou avoided Kaminari but kept a close eye on him. He noticed that his eyes where back to normal, but he stared at Bakugou and never stopped.

It was homeroom when shit hit the fan. Bakugou took his eyes of the whiteboard and glanced to Kaminari for a second. Kaminari attacked.

He jumped off the desks to get to Bakugou, the knife in hand. For Bakugou everything went in slow motion. He saw Kaminari's eyes were back to that glowing red. He looked enraged, his knife glinting dangerously. He heard the screams of his classmates as he put his arms up to block.

The knife went through his arm, between the gap of his ulna and radius. Bakugou grunted and kicked Kaminari off. Aizawa and Sero wrapped Kaminari up and made him sit down. "Kaminari what the hell was that?" Sero asked, standing in front of him.

Kaminari's eyes went back to normal, he was sweating profusely. He looked up to Bakugou apologeticly, before zoning out. "G-Get her out..." He whispered.

"What? What do you mean?" Aizawa asked, loosening his scarf now that Sero secured him.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Kaminari screamed. He banged his head into the desk next to him. Aizawa got his scarf and tried to hold his head back, but it was too late. Kaminari threw his head into the sharp corner and started to bleed out.

The class stared in shock. Bakugou held onto his bleeding arm, his eyes wide, tears starting to fall. He screamed.

Maybe he could have saved him if he talked to someone.