[YOU'RE OURS] - ShinOjiKami

This chapter includes:
-Müřđęř
-ŸÅÑ(ĘŔÊ ßHÏNŠØŪ
-ŸÅÑ(ĘŔÊ ŒJĮŘÔ

Requested by jaz_350

Running down the halls, he can't stop. They'll get him if he even tries to falter. He needs to keep going. He can't die here!

"Lightening bug~! Why are you running away?" FUCK! How are they so close?! He sped up, he needs to get away. He needs to get awa-

His foot was pulled from underneath him, making him face plant on the floor. Wait- no please! Please tell him he didn't get caught!

"Denki~! Are you okay? I didn't mean to trip you!" Denki's eyes widened, this can't be happening. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

"NO! GET AWAY! GET AWAY!" Denki scrambled, his mind was racing. Will this be the end of him? After what he saw, will the people he once thought were good kill him? Never the less, he kept screaming. Hoping someone will come to his aid.

"Mashi~ Mashi~! Did you get our helpless kitty-cat?" Denki screamed even louder hearing his voice. He knows he probably shouldn't, due to his quirk and all, but he needs to attract all the attention he could before he loses himself. "You did! Awe, too bad he's not being good at the moment."

"YOU TWO ARE INSANE! JUST LET ME GO!" Denki cried out. His voice now turning hoarse, his hope filtering away with every second spent alone with them.

"Bad doggy. You should know better then to run away." Ojiro's tail squeezed his chest, air quickly leaving his chest. Seems like he was wrapping his tail around while Denki was preoccupied. "Toshi, what do you think we should do?"

"Well, he deserves punishment! Kitty will listen to us when we finish." Shinsou delicately put a hand on Denki's face, caressing his cheekbone with his thumb. Blood staining his peachy complexion.

Denki looked into the eyes of his now captors. They looked danergous, they looked like they wanted to kill again. Denki cried, he can't get away.

_____

It seemed like a great day. The sun was shining, the sky was open, and villains seemed to take the day off! It was a win-win-win! Only if he knew, this was the calm before the storm.

"Toshi!" Denki whined, the red and white checkered blanket under the boy was wet as was his clothes. His yellow and black sleeveless crop top, fish nets, and matching skirt was drenching wet.

"Calm down Kitty! It's just water!" Hitoshi smiled, trying to calm down his laughter. Their other boyfriend however was rolling around and clutching his stomach.

"Yeah but you can't just- you can't... I-It's cold!" Denki blushed at his lack of an argument, which only caused his two boyfriends to continue laughing. Denki's scowl quickly turned to a smirk as he saw the sandwiches they brought. He took one, disassembled it and threw the halves in Mashiro's and Hitoshi's faces, yelling out a 'YEET' while they were in the air.

Hitoshi's face was covered in jelly as the bread slid down to fall in his lap. He looked blasé, clearly used to this behavior from the blonde. Mashiro on the other hand was choking on the bread that somehow flew into his mouth.

Denki was having a riot. Even with one of his boyfriends in mild peril, Denki couldn't care less. He's just happy he got back at them.

"Wait, is that you Denki?!" Denki looked up to see a girl, clad in a floral print dress and had a flower crown. But he recognized her in the slightest bit. The shape of her nose was just to similar.