Partners in Crime²

This chapter includes:
-Smut (it's bad....)
-Blowjobs
-Murder
-But don't worry, it's only Mineta
-Murder that looks like suicide
-Slight Homophobia

~-~-~-~-~-~

Ojiro sat on Denki's bed, phone in his hands. He snuck in from his balcony, jumping the small distance, landed on Denki's balcony and walked inside via the glass door. Ojiro's phone dinged as the messages kept coming. He was doing his research.

Dabi
What did you want
from me again?
Sent at 4.45 p.m.

Ojiro Mashiro
I heard about you and
Shigaraki using Denki as
a sex toy.
Sent at 4.46 p.m.

I want to know what
it was like.
Sent at 4.47 p.m.

Dabi
Ah, you want to
fuck him, don't you?
Sent at 4.49 p.m.

Sure, he actually moans
like a little girl.
Sent at 4.50 p.m.

Ojiro
Really???
Sent at 4.50 p.m.

Dabi
Yeah, pretty sure he's
still loose from the last
time me and Shigaraki
ducked him.
Sent at 4.51 p.m.

**fucked. Damn auto-
correct.
Sent at 4.51 p.m.

Ojiro
Damn! Do you have any
photos or shit like that?
Sent at 4.52 p.m.

Dabi
Damn you horny or
something? But yeah I have
a few photos.
Sent at 4.52 p.m.

Go ahead and Jack off
to these.
Sent at 4.52 p.m.

sluttakesmybigasscock.jpg
Sent 4.53 p.m.

God damn. Like GOD DAMN! Mashiro swears that he almost got a fucking nose bleed. In the image was Denki on his knees, cum all over his face with some in his mouth. He held large ass penis in his hands as he looked towards the camera. His eyes were half-lided and it looked like he was really out of it.

Mashiro felt himself get hard and a bit of precum come out from his slit. This boy was going to be the death of him. But his plan was working. After spending time with his friends downstairs, Denki always came up to his room at 5 o'clock to recharge. Then after an hour or two, he'd go down and hang out with Mineta. Ew... That bastard shouldn't even be alive.

Mashiro watched the clock, the bulge in his pants twitching every so often, it was starting to hurt. God Denki, get your sweet ass in here already!

Outside of the door, Mashiro heard muffled laughing and some apologizes. He recognized one as Denki's. Mashiro smirked and got up, seeming to check out Denki's things. He heard the door knob turn, his smiled grew wider as he could barely contain his excitement.

"Oh, Hey Ojiro!" Kaminari said closing the door behind him. "What's up my dude?" It was silent for a while as both of the boys waited to hear footsteps and the ding of the elevator before continuing. "Okay, we're alone. So tell me why the hell you decided to sneak into my room."

"Well, Boss I uh... Kinda need your help." Mashiro motioned to his problem and chuckled nervously.

Denki did not look surprised. He sighed and walked towards Mashiro. Like last time, Denki pushed Mashiro to the bed, Mashiro tripped and fell on the bed. Denki fell to his knees and pulled down Mashiro's pants.