[ONAJI HANASHI] - ShinKami

This chapter includes
-Oc
-Overwhelming fluff
-At least in the first part
-Character Death
-Video at end
-This writing is shit because I had no idea how to turn the video into words. (I thought of the video first)

Shinsou sat on the couch, the TV playing one of the cute pet shows. Denki was in the other room reading a book. He sat on the extended window still, the light of a warm spring day glowing off his face.

Shinsou was nodding off, apparently after all these years with a nearly perfect sleep schedule with Denki didn't do anything. Or maybe he's just exhausted from the grinding hero work today. Either way, Shinsou was tired and wanted cuddles.

"Denki, where are you now, my dear?" Shinsou called out.

"I'm reading Shakespeare by the window!" Denki yelled out.

Shinsou chuckled, of course Denki's reading Shakespeare. "Why don't you come sit with me, dear bard?" Shinsou teased.

Denki huffed at his boyfriends tease, he's so gonna get it later. "I'm right on my way, wait for me, please!" He quickly shut the book and got up.

Denki walked into the living room, going in between Shinsou's legs then resting his head on Shinsou's chest. "How was your day Kitten?"

"Why don't you tell me yours first?" Denki booped Shinsou's nose, lightly sticking his tounge out. "I mean, if that's okay."

"Ugh, my day was shit! I need your energizing cuddles." Shinsou whined, pulling Denki ever close to him. Shinsou smiled at Denki's laughter, god he loved him.

"If I knew better, I'd say you're addicted to it."

"Oh shut up"

_____

Shinsou's vision was still dark, suddenly waking from a nightmare does that to him. Where is Denki? "Hey Kitty, where are you?"

"I'm right here love. Did you have another nightmare?" Denki asked, slowly combing through Shinsou's unruly purple hair. Shinsou shakily nodded his head, Denki put down the book and his reading glasses to focus solely on his terrified boyfriend. "It's going to be alright sweetie."

"Kitty, what do you see?" Shinsou asked. Denki knew about his temporary lost of sight, so this question wasn't new to him.

"I'm gazing upon the most beautiful creature on this world." Denki whispered.

"Please, I'm not a cat."

_____

Today's the day. Shinsou was nervous, I mean he knows Denki will say yes but still. Denki was looking up at the clouds, almost completely ignoring Shinsou. "Hey, Denki?"

"Yeah love?"

"Will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?"

"Oh YES TOSHI! YES!"

_____

I am giving up on the writing part. Just watch the damn video.

If you want to know Thana's quirk just let me know and I will tell you guys in the comments.