𝐡𝐨𝐭

⚠️Mature themes ahead, hehe⚠️

Vote & comment👀

Your whole body temperature sprung up when Kakashi's hands traveled up your body, replaying the words he spoke just moments before.

"You know (Y/n)... I think you're absolutely beautiful." If bodies could combust, you were positive yours would do just that from how hot you suddenly felt.

Kakashi made you feel important and loved. He could detect the littlest detail about you that changed and ask you how you were feeling. He never pressured you, and always made sure you were happy and comfortable. Always complimenting you, lifting you if you were scared, sad, or upset.

Kakashi was in some type of way, your guardian. Your "knight in shining armor," if you were to quote your mother.

Kakashi's lips placed themselves onto your neck, placing gentle kisses up to your cheek that caused you to Instinctively exhale a gratifying sigh.

"Kakashi..." You breathlessly muttered when his hand hovered above the ends of your shirt, wordlessly asking for permission as his lips worked against your neck. Giving him the okay, his cold hands traveling up your warmer body and up your bra.

You shuffled, unintentionally rubbing your rear against his clothed private, making him let out a groan that was meant to be held back. A deeper flush formed when you felt the prodding of his pants, though you forgot about it immediately when he began to bite.

Biting your lips, you stifled the moan that wanted to be let out, succumbing to the pleasure the unmasked male treated you to.

"I want to hear those pretty moans of yours, baby," The hand that wasn't working on your chest moved up to your lips, prodding them open while sticking his two fingers in.

Gosh, that nickname. The one that made you weak in the knees. Baby, he had said.

Complying, your tongue wrapped around his fingers, an audible moan now leaving your lips with the arch of your back from his touch.

By now, the apple orchard was almost down to a close. It was a surprise nobody had passed by you both or else you'd be fucked. All you had to say was thank the goddesses above for whatever this perfect timing was.

Seemingly wanting to be touching you, his hand pressed you back against his stomach, rolling his hips with the need for sensual friction. Another wave of moan reverberated against his fingers, before he took them out, lifting your chin upwards to the night sky while his hands moved down some more.

"(Y/n), look at me," Kakashi panted out, moving your head in his direction. Your jaw dropped and heart stopped at his unmasked face.

Accidentally, you let your thoughts slip. "God, you're hotter than I imagined..." Your eyes zoned in on the little mole that was just below his lips, begging to be kissed.

He smiled before twisting you around, attacking your lips with his own in a frenzied, hungered state. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his snaked to your waist, deepening the kiss. Slowly, he lowered you both to the ground, his body hovering over your own while he worked his hands to fully unclip your bra, carelessly throwing it to the side.

Kakashi lifted your shirt, kissing up to your stomach and your breasts.

You panted, gripping his hair with one hand and squeezing your other one into a fist.

"Ah, K-Kakashi..." a gasp interrupted your sentence when his mouth engulfed one of your breasts while bucking your hips up to rub against his.

"Fuck." He groaned, licking and nipping at your other mound while his hand worked on the one available.