𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

Vote & Comment😾

"So, how about that dinner date?" The ebony-haired male questioned over the phone.

Lazy Sunday's, your favorite. With getting all class work out of the way so there would be time to relax, there wasn't anything to do this lovely afternoon. Sunlight glowed up your room, hitting the adorable Venus flytrap plant that Kakashi had graciously bought for you that sat on your windowsill. You both agreed to name the plant Scar.

Yes, Scar. From the lion king.

Anyway, Shisui decided to give you a FaceTime call an hour ago to chat and game. The conversation started with simple things like school, how you both were adjusting into this area, things like that.

You had responded with it's been rather messy and not that welcoming, as girls at school would bully you for being around Kakashi. It was little things at first, just simple glares and sneers. But then it had gotten worse. They made threats when nobody was hanging around you and your clothing left out would end up in the swimming pool.

Not only that, but past events with Komicha and those creepy notes were a play into this whole... experience.

Definitely very unpleasant.

And of course, Shisui was beyond distressed when you told him everything. He cried — for some reason feeling terrible because he wasn't there for you when you both know it was out of his control since he wasn't in town then. But the notes... The Uchiha had felt a pit grow in his stomach.

You choked on the chips that you were shoving down your throat at a rapid pace, causing Shisui to laugh—handsomely— when he saw that go down on his side of the screen. Chugging down the drink that was beside you to wash it down, you coughed before pausing your game of Pokémon.

"H-Huh?" You stuttered like an idiot.

Shisui began to move on your phone, seemingly to be flickering through his closet based on the sounds of the familiar hanger clicking and sliding.

"I want to take you out today, just like you asked me to when we first met up. I'll be there in like forty minutes, so get ready, okay?"

"But Sushi, I was just joking—"

He cut you off, "I realized," the Uchiha smiled. "But I want to do this. Hurry and get dressed."

You huffed, agreeing with him before waving one another goodbye.

Hurriedly hopping off the comfortable bed, you proceeded to get ready for the day.

Knowing Shisui, he'll make you change if you dress up in something not fitting the slightly cooler weather. So with that in mind, you pulled out a simple (F/C) long-sleeved sweater with ripped jeans and black boots. Nothing to fancy, just cute and simple. Just how you liked it.

Fixing your hair that was previously put in a messy bun, you smoothed the fly-aways. Checking your phone, you noted you had a few minutes left. With that in mind, you put on a bit of makeup and perfume, deeming yourself ready to hang out with your childhood best friend.

After about seven minutes, the dinging of your phone caught your attention, reading as the Uchiha was outside the house waiting. At that, you rushed down the stairs with a kiss goodbye to your mother, and straight into Shisui's car where he drove off towards the busier part of town.

"Woah, I haven't been here in a while..." you muttered, staring at all the shops and restaurants that went down the street. The streets bustled with many people either hanging out with others or by their lonesome. Vendors here and there stood off to the side, trying to sell their products or food, tempting those who were interested. "It's so pretty."