𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Vote & Comment👀
(Y'ALL SAID I CAN SPAM UPDATE AND I MEANT IT WHEN I SAID I WOULD HEHSHDH)

Kakashi took a glance at his friend as he drove, noticing how oddly silent the normally loud male was.

"What's up with you?" The masked male was currently driving back to his place, per Obito's request. Not seeing a problem with allowing the Uchiha over, he agreed. And it's not like he had plans or anything relating to school.

Obito sighed blissfully, a beautiful rosy tint forming onto his cheeks with a wide grin.

"Nothing, just thinking about (Y/n)..."

Kakashi raised a brow, urging him to continue.

"She's a really good kisser is all! Hehe, you didn't win for once how's it feel to be second?" He nudged his friend's arm lightly to not make him crash the car. All Obito had been doing was bragging about how he won (for once, even if he cheated) and just constantly brought it up, just to shove it in Kakashi's face.

"Dummy loser—" Obito's taunts were cut short when Kakashi purposely slammed onto the breaks, causing the raven-haired male to fly forward in his seat.

"What the hell Bakashi?! I'll kill you!" He rubbed his face that had just slammed itself onto the dashboard, glaring at Kakashi as he pulled up into his driveway.

Waving his threats off with ease, Kakashi heads into his room, assuming the normal position of laying down on his bed.

Rather than sitting down in the respected corner he normally sat, Obito sprawled his taller form onto his friend's mattress, effectively crushing the athletic and firm legs. With a growl, Kakashi removed his squashed legs, laying them atop Obito.

"Ew get your stinky feet away from me," the Uchiha pouted, shoving the long legs off his body. He isn't a fan of feet.

"Get your stinky ass off my bed."

"You want this ass, shut up."

Kakashi gave out a stressed sigh, ignoring the usual rant his friend went off on. Instead, he scrolled through social media, liking his feed full of popular dog accounts. Currently, his favorite was Mr.Bubz - who's account was based around a cult of the dog himself. It was really funny, cute even. Especially the captions.

"Hey, are you in love with (Y/n)?"

The question came out of nowhere, causing the previously uninterested male to jump slightly.

"Because you know I am, I just wanna hear how you feel." Obito wormed his way to Kakashi's side, leaning onto his shoulder as he stared at the many dogs that seemed to scroll through his friend's phone.

Why did he follow so many dog accounts? It took up the majority of the people he followed.

Regaining his composure, Kakashi moved Obito's head so he could get more comfortable, re-allowing his friend to rest on him afterward.

"Mhm, nope, don't think I'm in love," Obito sent him a look of disbelief, clearly not believing the statement. "Nor are you."

Slapping his friend's stomach, he glared. "I am in love with her! You cant say I'm not if you aren't me, stupid head." In return to the abuse, Obito received a punch to the arm.

"Don't you think you're just infatuated? If anything I think I'm more-so lusting after her. It's just a simple obsession."

"Nope! (Y/n) is my angel, I love her and you do too. I know it," Kakashi wore an irritated frown under his mask.