𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲

Vote & Comment('••')

Cuddling the stuffed toy closer, the blankets dragged themselves close behind, the light sound of creaking wood being heard with each step taken down the staircase.

Yesterday's events still haunted your mind, but after talking with your friends and staying close by the beautiful woman whom you call mom, things started to lighten up a tad.

When you plopped down on the couch, your mother immediately greeted you from the kitchen, probably getting snacks to eat. Normally she would be at work, but she took days off to stay at home. The protective woman refused to let you stay alone till you returned to school, where the two men who protected you were at.

Speaking of the two, after that incident, she would go on about how thankful she was for the two, stating embarrassing things along the way about how handsome or how amazing they are. It was cute to see her admire them at first because you felt the same, but when she got into dating territories you always shut down.

"What do you want for lunch?" She called from the kitchen while you flipped through the channels, settling on watching (movie).

"Uhh— (lunch food) please!"

Checking the time, you noticed it would be lunchtime for the seniors, meaning Obito, Kakashi, and Rin would have free time. Rin had been told the news, and to say she was worried was an understatement. She had called last night, sobbing on the phone when you told her, causing you both to cry.

She hated seeing people hurt. Physically, emotionally. That's why she wanted to either be a doctor or a therapist.

Obito and Kakashi have agreed to text and call you whenever they could, even agreeing to come by after school to give work from all the classes, including ones you didn't share a period with. Also promising to bring (fav snacks) along. They would probably stick around for a bit too, maybe longer since your mom feels the need to repay them.

As if they knew you were thinking about them, the pinging of your phone interrupted your thought process.

iMessage
Today: 12:05pm

Tobi😙💕
Babababy
-

I miss you:(
Rin says she misses you too! Her phone died so she can't text uuu

-
Kakashi said ur cute👁👄👁
Oh my, so bold!!!😳✊🏻

-
He's mine tho pls don't fall for him<3

You snorted at his texts, another notification popping up just as you were about to respond to the raven-haired teen.

iMessage
Today: 12:06pm

Kashi👀💕
Ignore Obito. I didn't say that.

-

He's just being stupid.

-

Not that I don't think you aren't cute, because you are.

(Y/n)
LOLOL

-

Don't be shy, give me more compliments😳

-