"I would say a little less than an hour." Yinu quickly stood up and grabbed Lyra's arm.

"You and I haven't had a one on one yet, the boys can spend their time staring each other down." Yinu said with a smirk pulling Lyra away from the two boys.

"Uh-" Lyra attempted to protest but to no avail.

Once they were far enough Yinu let go of Lyra's arm.

"Listen. Considering we don't have a lot of time left, I just wanted to tell you that it's not your fault." Yinu said glancing to lyra, who raised a questionable brow.

"What do you mean?"

"After that day... you beat yourself up pretty bad. You didn't do anything wrong, and you shouldn't have been there..." Yinu sucked in a deep breath before speaking again.

"You didn't deserve to die, not for that sword. Hanjiro... he wasn't exactly an enemy. There's something you don't know, something we didn't want you to know." Yinu said, Lyra's breathing picked up with the fresh information.

"Yinu... you need to explain clearly." Lyra replied starting at her friend.

"That sword is able to open the realm to the Dark Continent. There is an old story amongst the hunters, that the keeper of the dark sword is able to open the door. There is a lot of evil that lies behind the Dark Continent, things that could wipe the human race out." Yinu said she was doing her best to speak slowly and calmly.

"Wha- you don't think that's true do you? What about Hanjiro...? I killed him... I thought he.." Lyra couldn't seem to form a proper sentence as her mind raced.

"Hanjiro did kill us. Others have been looking for that sword but since Kyushi retrieved it they came after him. Hanjiro was part of the Hunters looking for it, he knew that the Hunters wanted to go to the Dark Continent again. He didn't want that to happen though, him and Kyushi both knew the horrors of that place." Yinu continued her eyes staying set on Lyra.

"But even if that's true why did he kill you two? Why didn't he just take the sword from me? I don't understand Yinu." Lyra asked as her hands began to shake.

"Hanjiro told Kyushi about the situation... you were the one that could wield the sword. Kyushi wasn't willing to let them take you so instead he told Hanjiro to kill him. In an attempt to snuff out theory, we let ourselves be killed. You followed up by killing Hanjiro so no one could find out." Lyra dropped to her knees starting intensely at the ground.

"So you... you just let yourselves be killed?! For my sake?! I would have opened the damn door for them to walk through! Or he'll we could have ran Yinu!" Lyra screamed as she looked at her friend.

"Lyra... to get through you would have had to die by your own sword... They would have chased us no matter where we went." Yinu said quietly.

"What..." Lyra breathed out snapping her head up to look at Yinu.

"I would have died if it meant saving both of you. You shouldn't have done that!" Lyra yelled again.

"If you were in our position, you would have done the same..." Yinu said squatting down, a sad smile placed itself on her lips.

"Lyra!" Her head slowly turned to see Ging and Kyushi running over to them. His brows furrowed at her state.

"You told her..?" Kyushi said glancing to Yinu who nodded slowly.

"You." Lyra quickly stood up and walked over to Kyushi.

SLAP

Ging's eyes widened at the sudden site, Kyushi gritted his teeth together not making eye contact with her.

"You shouldn't have done that Kyushi... why didn't you just tell me! I would have given my life readily if it meant saving both of you." Lyra fought back tears as Kyushi's head slowly turned to face her.

"That's why I didn't tell you, because I knew you would run off and do just that. You don't know what's over there Lyra, what could be release into our world. It's not about who's stronger over there!" Kyushi gritted his teeth together again. Lyra studied him, his eyes obscured from hers.

"It's just about surviving." Kyushi said quietly.

"We still could have tried to figure something out... But, it makes sense now why everyone is so interested in the sword. Netero knows about the sword too now." Lyra said looking between Kyushi and Yinu.

"I trust Netero." Ging spoke, Lyra's eyes shifted to his.

"You trust him not to hand me over as a sacrifice to open the easy way to the Dark Continent?" Ging furrowed his brows at her question.

"I don't think Netero wants to open that door. I made a deal when we met with him, if you died I would take the sword. I won't let them hurt you Lyra." Ging said his eyes never leaving hers. Lyra smiled softly for a moment before shifting her eyes to Kyushi.

"Don't let them open that door." Kyushi said starting intently at Lyra. She slowly nodded her head, letting out a small sigh.

"Time up!" A voice rang out, Lyra quickly looked between Kyushi and Yinu.

Yinu pulled her into a tight hug, she gripped the back of Lyra's shirt tightly.

"Be safe, I don't want to see you on the other side too soon okay?" Yinu said pulling away from Lyra.

"I'll see you again one day." Lyra smiled before Yinu pulled away completely.

Lyra's eyes trailed to Kyushi, he smiled softly to her pulling her into a hug. She could feel him sigh, as he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I love you so much, and I just want you to live the life you deserve." Kyushi whispered against her, Lyra shook her head against him.

"I'm sorry... I know why you did it but it still shouldn't of happened.. I love you Kyushi, we will meet again." Lyra felt like she was starting to fall forward. Kyushi leaned down, and placed a kiss on her head and in an instant he was gone.