Student vs Master

"We often are with people for so long...we forget what it's like to be alone until we are"
-Error404

*404 lifted Error up into the sky with his Blue Mastery and then threw him back down to the ground with a large thud causing Error to struggle to stand*

"Look at that just one attack and your down, absolutely pathetic" 404 said with a smirk only to see Error stand up "Why...WHY WONT YOU SHUP UP!!!" Error shouted as he used his strings to pull red bones out the ground and began to spin around causing red tornado where bones shot out of it aiming for 404 who dodged them perfectly. Error then shot out large red bones covered in smaller ones, 404 jumped to it and flew through the horde of smaller bones lining only for him to destroy it with a dark blaster as soon as he jumped off it again, he then turned around to the tornado and used his blue mastery to slice it in half with a air slice exposing Error. 404 summoned a Dark blaster above Error and then aimed it to ram into Error from above causing him to hit the ground with a boom.

"The Multiverse won't ever take you seriously as you are, I'm making you better, making you into a true destroyer the one your creator always wanted you to be" 404 said  "SHUT UP!!!" Error yelled as he threw more bones at 404 only for 404 to fire a small Dark blaster destroying the bones and sending Error flying back hitting the back of HQ "Your so impatient and Ill minded, your best qualities are lost due to that mouth of yours" 404 said as he fired 10 more Blasters at Error who hoped on his own Blaster and dogged the coming attack. Error then uprooted strings from under 404 and wrapped them around him "Impressive" 404 muttered as Error began to fling and drag 404 until finally slamming him into the bridge destroying it.

*A large dust cloud formed from the wreckage of the bridge, Error watched as he landed back on the ground. Error wiped the blood from his nose and looked around for 404 to see if he had teleported elsewhere*

"You see that was good, it's too bad I have to get you pissed off to give me such good results" 404 said

*Error looked back at the smoke and saw 404 fly up from the smoke and then shoot towards him, 404 flew towards Error and grabbed his scarf and then continued to fly past him dragging him against the ground only stopping to slam him against the ground as if he were nothing, with a loud thud and then do it again with a large crack and then to toss Error away sending him flying backwards*

404 watched Error fall to the ground and then noticed he had Error's scarf in his hand, he then threw it to the side and watched Error struggle to get up again "Iv taught you better then that" 404 said as Error began to rush over towards him only for 404 to use his blue mastery to trip him causing him to fall on his face, "Look at you, pathetic, you can't harm me" 404 said crossing his arms "I'll knock that shitting eating grin....OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!!!!" Error shouted as he ran straight to 404 and punched him in the face landing making loud bang with his fist on inpact.

*404 looked in shock as the two began to glitch out completely, but it didn't matter to Error as he kept punching 404 in the face blow for blow until he finally when the glitching became to much he wrapped his hands in loads of strings and yave 404 a large sucker punch breaking his nose and sending him flying backwards skidding across the white grass and tattering his clothes*

404 got up from the ground slowly and then felt something on his face, he then wiped it away as he saw his blood from his broken nose and then looked at Error with smile only for Error to summon a sharp bone from the sky and throw it at 404 in which he blocked with his hand causing the tip of the bone to go through it "...*breathes* that's it boy" 404 muttered to himself as he then dodged more bones coming his way, 404 uncrossed his arms and then began to dodge forward getting closer to Error in which Erro began to move backwards and throw more blast and bones until a blast hit 404 and some bones struck him sending him flying backwards again.

*Error then wrapped his hands in strings again as he teleported to 404 and punched him in the face again only this time 404 didn't recoil from the hit, Error looked shocked*

"See what happens when you shut up" 404 said as he brushed Error's hand away, he then moved his hand towards Error's head and flicked him with his middle finger sending him crashing against the far wall behind him at the back of HQ, 404 then went flying towards Error at Incredible in which Error then jumped over 404 dodging him and then wrapping him in strings and slamming him into the ground.

*404 hit the ground head first, Error then landed on the ground and wrapped his foot in strings and then kicked 404 in the back sending him tumbling backwards. Error then ran towards, but only 404 to use his blue mastery and untangle the strings around Error's foot. He then wrapped the strings around his hand turning them black, he then wrapped Error in the black strings and lifted him into the air, he then spun him around until finally slamming him into the bridge's remains*

"DONT GO DIEING JUST YET!" 404 shouted with a smile on his face "YOU NEVER WERE FUNNY!!!' Error shouted back as a large blaster shot towards 404 only for him to roll out of the way. 404 then fired some blast at the rubble as Error ran away from the blast and used his strings to pull some debri with him throwing it at 404 only for him to use God rays to destroy the coming rocks. "How would you like to die boy?" 404 shouted as he used blue mastery to life Error and throw him to the ground with a large boom only for Error afterwards to use his strings to wrap around 404. Error then pulled himself towards 404 and slammed his feet into 404s face sending 404 flying backwards.

*Error looked as 404 got up with ease again*

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!!" Error shouted "You need to enjoy this a bit more" 404 said " YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND DIE!!!' Error shouted as 30 blasters fired at 404 lighting up HQ like a star.

*Error blocked the light from his eyes as the wind from the attack pushed him back, but once it was done he saw 404 standing there still with his clothes completely torn up and his jacket just about turned to ashes*

Error breathed heavily as he stared down 404 "Is that all? I'm just getting started" 404 said smirking and chuckling to himself, Error got ready for his next attack when suddenly some large debre came from the bridge and shot towards 404 at light speed hitting him in the head and knocking him completely unconscious "...As much as I would love to stay here put up with your temper tantrum I have plans that need to be done, but damn when did you start learning to aim heheh" 404 said as he sat down next to Error's unconscious body.

"Well I think that lesson went well" 404 said as he opened a portal from EpicTale and grabbed a box of cookies and began to eat them.