I can't wait to be King

Somewhere in the Multiverse Bill!Sans was chilling around thinking about the next fiasco he'd get the chance to get caught up in when Suddenly Abyss and his team arrived in the distance

"I don't like this Abyss he worked with that guy in Dreamtale, how can we possibly trust him?" asked Delta!Sans as the others nodded in agreement "We can't allow 404 to keep doing what he wants and getting resources from other assets in the Multiverse. We need to cut off his contact with outsiders" Abyss said with anger as he marched towards Bill!Sans " What makes you think that rouge will listen to you Abyss?!" shouted Mecha!Sans as they walked to him. Bill opened one his eyes and looked at Abyss as he approached him " Well Well, what's this the mighty Protectors come down from their mighty towers to visit such a lowly creature such as myself" Bill!Sans said as he bowed to the protectors sarcastically, " Don't play with me clown, i have a request a demand even" Abyss said in anger at Bill " I need you to tell me what the hell is 404s next move so that i may cut him off before he gets the chance to cause more chaos" Abyss said " Tch HeheehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Bill!Sans laughed out loud in the faces of the protectors " WHATS SO FUNNY DEMON!!!" shouted Mecha!Sans as he got ready to aim his weapon at Bill "Heheehehe oh it's just funny how you all can stop people that would prove a issue to even small people like Blue, but somehow your losing yourselves at the slightest sign of actual effort" Bill!Sans said snickering only for Abyss to grab him by his bow and pull Bill close in an attempt to intimidate him " Look i dont have time for your sadistic games demon, 404 is out there hurting people and doing whatever he wants and i know he must have told you what he has planned" Abyss said " Oh he did, but he made me deal that i wouldn't tell anyone" Bill said smiling a wicked smile "ARGH! *he threw Bill to the side* Damnit!" Abyss said as he was clearly upset "What no?" Delta!Sans asked "...we get Ink" Abyss said "Oh yea theres a real hero for you" Bill!Sans said smiling and fixing his tie "Tch, come on guys lets go" Abyss said as everyone walked away and teleported.

Bill smiled to himself as he floated in place chuckling to himself

"You were right 404...they really are stupid and gullible" Bill!Sans said to himself

Back at HQ with 404,Error and C.Seraphim

404 and Error were going over some of 404s notes, 404 read them as Error made weapons out his strings such as spears and large String hands "So run the plan by me if you dont mind, Ya'know since you like never telling me whats going on" Error said as he untangled his strings "Well that's because a good plan is only good as the person who makes it and if i'm not doing good then neither is the plan...ah here it is perfect" 404 said as he closed his holographic notepad, Error then jumped off the bridge and walked over " So what'd you come up with to get those stupid squares off our backs?" Error said kicking up grass " Look out into the Multiverse Error *404 then opened a large portal showing all events going on in the Multiverse,C.Seraphim even came over to look* Look at it all, all the worlds, all the characters and all the disorder" 404 said with a cold tone in which Error just stared at the portal and 404 " All those worlds and people all living as if their lives were on the line all because they want to be recognized and loved by the so called creators...all they want to be is appreciated so they go out of their way and hurt others in exchange for some attention, thats why their are killers and out-codes because people are selfish and determined to earn some way to get themselves out of here and up there" 404 said "And what's here?" Error asked with slight curiosity, but with a hint of awareness to what the answer could be "This dung heap boy" 404 said " I thought i told you to stop calling me that" Error said annoyed "Don't get defensive about it again, you sound like a child, just like those Aus grabbing for attention" 404 said as he looked through the portal, Error looked at him and then to the portal as it flashed through many worlds even AfterTale which caught his eye for a brief second. 404 noticed, but didn't pay it any mind as he continued "Which is why they need someone in charge to keep them all in line and to make sure there is order in this world as we do our job" 404 said as he closed the portal.

Error then heard what he said and reacted "WAIT YOU PLAN TO TURN THE MULTIVERSE INTO A MONARCHY!!?!"  Error shouted in shock and clear confusion " Yes, with one man at the forefront of it all" 404 said fixing his jacket and walking to the bridge "But how could you possibly pull that sort of thing off!? I mean i don't wanna be King and you can't be King you need to be a secret right?" Error said searching for a answer out of 404 " Your correct, which is why it won't be either of us, it'll be a asset from a different Au"404 said "Someone who isn't well known to anyone and all while being a great asset to out plans" 404 said  " But how do we know that this guy will listen to us?" Error asked " I'll have him under my control the whole time, that way he doesn't get any ideas" 404 said " So what, what makes you think that the Aus will listen much less bow down to someone though don't know or respect?" Error asked " If those options aren't acceptable then the best way to rule then is through fear...my mother taught me that...thats how she ruled over the underground" 404 said with baited breath clinging to his chest as it caused him pain to reflect on the past, Error looked at him and understood what he was going through and so moved it back to the discussion at hand. "...Well then how will do that then?" Error asked trying to lift some tension "...*404 breathed* Well i plan to give him some of my code that way he will have the power to challenge anyone who dares to question, defeating a few worthless naysayers should help with silencing the masses" 404 said as he looked at his hand "WAIT WHAT!? YOU COULD HAVE GAVE ME SOME OF YOUR CODE THIS WHOLE TIME!? I could have been crushing Ink in ever confrontation, but instead i'm stuck here training like some oaf! You'v been holding out on me!" Error said angrier then ever, 404 looked at him with a cold expression and with a hint of disappointment " So thats how it is hu, the moment a shortcut is provided you take it, what about all the hard work you'v done so far? your just going to throw it away?! Your a disappointment boy" 404 said with a cold tone " WHO THE HEL-" but Error was interrupted as 404 kept talking " Every time i think you'v made progress and grown somewhat as a person you always take 2 steps back like any child only issue it that children learn and you dont" 404 said as Error just got more angry and upset at his words which struck like knives "...You have the potential to do great and outstanding things if you just put your mind to it ya'know, though as you are i doubt you'd get anywhere...I once believed that you could be a successor to me if i were to ever fail or our mission were to be complete" 404 said as he stared at Error with disappointment "Now i'm not so sure anymore, a child should never sit in the same seat as a god" 404 said as he began to walk away only for a bone to strike him in the head sending him toppling over and falling on his face.

404 clenched at the grow digging his fingers into the grass as he was reminded of how he was treated as he was young, he then looked back at 404 with a killer expression of anger and shock, Error looked at 404 with uncapped anger as he then shouted his response 

"YOU THINK YOUR SO GODDAMN HIGH AND MIGHTY CAUSE YOUR SOME KIND OF GOD HU?!?!! WELL I'M A DAMN DESTROYED YOU OLD BASTARD AND I'M TIRED OF YOU TALKING DOWN TO ME AND TELLING ME HOW GOOD OR BAD I AM!!!! HOW ABOUT WE FIGURE OUT JUST HOW GOOD I AM BY SEEING HOW BAD I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!!!" Error shouted as he got ready to battle, 404 looked at him with anger and then cooled off his expression to a icy cold look " Alright then i guess it is time for another lesson" 404 said as he stood up and dusted off his clothes getting ready "Come boy" 404 said.