Hard pickings

*404 and Error arrived at DreamTale on a far off part of the Au far away from anyone else*

"So then what now?" Error asked impatiently  "Now we use our new toy *404 then brought a screen and pressed a few buttons* and cause a distraction and you'll hold off Dream while i get some resources" 404 said as he teleported away "Great and just when am i supposed to know when this distraction gets here" Error said crossing his arms, but suddenly the ground began to shake violently. Error turned his head towards the noise and saw a corrupted Serphim!Sans running towards the DreamTale town where the mystical tree was and start causing havoc.

"Guess thats it" Error said shockingly as he teleported closer to the action and as everyone ran away and as Dream got ready to defend his home 404 began to steal apples from the mystical tree that Dreamtale was famous for, Error then looked towards Sperhim only to see one his hands swat at him and send him flying into a nearby crowd of people "Ahh son of a bitch" Error said as he looked up and saw Seraphim resisting 404s mind control. 404 turned around and stared at Seraphim resisting " I-I WON'T...I-I WON'T...i won't" Seraphim said as he banged his head against the hard ground "Impressive resistance, but put 10% of my power into you should help even the odds in my favor" 404 said as he wrapped Seraphim in blue mastery, 404 began to sweat alot and some of his bones cracked aswell, but in the end Seraphim's eyes returned to a cold blue color. "Well now that thats takin care of *404 held his left arm in pain* lets get back to-" but before 404 could finish he was quickly interrupted by chain heading his way which he dodged, he then looked up towards it's point of origin and saw.

*Abyss!Sans, Swap!Sans and a few other "good" Aus that were in the sky*

" Great" Error said " Pain in my ass" 404 said to himself looking up at them " Enough games now demon time to surrender or you can not and make this a whole lot more fun" Abyss said smiling "Guess your having fun then kiddos" 404 said sarcastically only for Abyss to shoot out hundreds of spear chains 404s way. 404 dodged and and knocked some out the way, but ended up getting pinned to the tree by the rest of them. Abyss then flew to 404 and put a sharp bone to his neck "I'v been tracking you and that little lacky of yours for months and now i can finally put you where you belong" Abyss said angrily " I hope its in the ground, cuz the longer you talk the more i wanna die hehehe" 404 chuckled " Swap, Mecha! go and make sure there are no more baddies around and have Ink get here and help us deal with Seraphim" Abyss said holding 404. "Ooooo sorry bud can't let you do that" said a voice from behind Abyss in which he looked to see 404 standing on a blaster in the distance. Confused Abyss looked at the 404 he had pinned and saw that they both looked alike "Sorry bud, but i think i'm done cosplaying" said the other 404 as he pushed Abyss back with sheer force and sent him flying backwards, the other 404 soon began to change shape and appearance until he looked like Bill!Sans. Abyss looked in shock as Bill!Sans stood in front of him smiling " Whats wrong buddy, you look a little rattled" Bill!Sans said in which Abyss was lifted up by blue mastery and thrown to the side only to be tied up by Error in the process. 

"What do you think of my 404 impression?" Bill!Sans asked

"Pretty good, but it could use less jokes" 404 said as he walked next to Bill!Sans.