A New Puppet...Seraphim Addition

*The Battle between Thought!Sans(Chara) and 404 raged on for quite a while, with Thought's ever pushing tactics and 404s quick doges and parries it soon became clear that this fight coming to a quick end sooner then later, thanks to a unlikely party member*

404: Well you certainly do play the part *dodges a bullet and a blast*, but you can't honestly believe you have any chance seeing as how you haven't even hit me directly yet and your "god" supposedly.

Thought!Sans(Chara): STAND STILL AND YOU'LL FIND OUT YOU QUICK SHIT!!!

*Thought!Sans(Chara) uses their tail to wrap around 404 and slam him to the ground pinning him down*

Thought!Sans(Chara): NOW EAT DUST!!! 

*But just as the blade was about to reach 404s head Thought's body began to slow down slowly until it came to a complete halt*

Thought!Sans(Chara): W-what is thi-this?! m-my body...i cant..I CANT MOVE!?!

404: Say hello to blue mastery, the most potent and profound version of the blue attack, with it i can not only freeze souls, but even things that dont have a soul either *404 wiggled his way out of the grip of the tail and soon lifted up Thought!Sans(Chara)*

404: Now then let's take you for a spin

*404 began to throw and slam Thought against the floor harder and harder each time he pressed them down*

Error!Sans: Apologies for that back there *Error was back, a bit shaken, but alright* I should have seen that coming...Dammit

404: Don't worry i counted on it

Error!Sans: YOU WHAT!? *Error got in 404s face*

404: Move out of the way boy your blocking the show

Error!Sans: I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SHOW!! YOUR SAYING YOU WANTED ME TO GET SLAMMED WITH THAT DAMN BLADE?!!? HU!!!!

404: No, but it was a possibility i saw coming and i merely took the opportunity when i saw...but you can be quite unreliable at times if you were hoping i would say that *404 said with a shit eating grin*

Error!Sans: WHAT THE- I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!

*But just before Error could get a hit in 404 threw Thought!Sans down one last time shaking the ground. Error turned around to see him lying face down in the ground*

Error!Sans:....so your actually gonna take this one?

404: He's a necessity, without him i won't be able to go anywhere with those protectors and wannabe pacifist going down my throat. Now then tie him up.

Error!Sans: My strings won't hold-

404: Don't worry boy i did you the liberty of modifying them before we got here

Error!Sans: WHAT!? how did you-

404: JUST! do what i tell you for once without question...is that too much to ask boy.

*Error looked at 404 pissed yet again and reluctantly stringed up Thought!Sans(Chara), but the strings were able to hold him down with no trouble at all and against Thought's struggling aswell*

Error!Sans: Wow these feel better then my regular strings, what exactly did-

404: And that boy is the power of knowledge and mainframe coding *404 said while walking to the restrained Thought!Sans* 

Error!Sans: What the hell is the Mainframe?

404: I'll tell you when your older

Error!Sans: (I'll tell you when your older...entitled prick)...whatever

*404 stopped in front of Thought!Sans(Chara) getting ready to Mind Warp him*

404: Any last words or boring monologues you wanna tell me?

Thought!Sans(Chara): ....Go to hell you damn dirty hacker!!!

404:...fair enough

*404 then used Mind Warp on Thought!Sans taking over not only his code, but his mind aswell turning Thought!Sans into a his puppet as Error!Sans watched in aw*

404: Alright that should do it

Error!Sans: i-is it done?

404: yup, you can let him go

*Error let his strings go and watched as Thought!Sans bowed before 404*

Thought!Sans(Controlled): What is your bidding my master?

404: Head back to HQ, i'v installed the data and location along with your first two missions in your code once you get there. Oh and also if you don't mind clean up well when your done, we dont want the whole multiverse knowing of our presence.

Thought!Sans(Controlled): As you command my master

*Thought!Sans then teleported away*

Error!Sans: Holy shit..you-you actually got him...wow

404: And that sounds like a reaction of doubt

Error!Sans: I mean...it's not everyday you see a god fall and bow to another. So yea call me shocked

404: Well you have enough time to do that later, our next target is going to be alot more of Nightmare to handle

Error!Sans: I thought you didn't do jokes? *He said as he walked next to 404*

404: I don't i just like giving away bread crumbs

Error!Sans: for?

404: Would you shut up and get close, this next location isn't exactly close by

Error!Sans: Right

*And thus 404 and Error embarked on they're next venture*