flatline

Flatline
song used: Flatline by Justin Bieber

flatline, flatline, flatline, flatline
lately you've been busy
wonderin' if you miss me
why did you go against me? i just wanna know
how come you act so different?
talk to me-I'll listen, all the love i'm givin'
don't act like you don't know

Ariana squealed, letting go of Justin's hands as she ran up to the glass window. She placed her hands onto the window, staring in awe at the sea animals swimming around. Justin and Ariana were at the San Diego Zoo, as a surprise for Ariana from Justin who has never been there before.

Justin chuckled at her excited face when a dolphin swam up to her.

"Oh my gosh, Justin, look!" she jumped up and down, waving to the dolphin. He pulled out his phone, going onto his shots app and raised his phone as he reached her.

He snapped a photo of Ariana and the dolphin, with glimpses of the other animals in the background, captioned it, "@justinbieber: she thinks the dolphin is beautiful but i think she's beautiful", and shared it onto Twitter and Instagram.

"It's so cute!"

"You're so cute," Justin whispered, wrapped his arms around Ariana from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Ariana shifted her body around, and Justin's closed the gap between their bodies, scaring the dolphin away. "We're in public, Justin," she giggled as Justin kissed her jawline.

"Public, as in the animals? I don't think they'll mind," Justin mumbled against her neck. Ariana laughed, slipping out from under Justin, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the sea animal sanctuary.

She checked the time on her phone and saw that it was almost the time where they let you feed the giraffes, and began dragging Justin behind her, giggling.

"Slow down," Justin laughed, grabbing his phone again. "Lead me."

Ariana shook her head, "Oh, you're going to take that picture?"

Justin grinned at her, "Maybe.. Or maybe I just wanted to see your ass, you never know."

Her mouth was agape, her free hand smacked his shoulder. Justin just laughed, and Ariana rolled her eyes, turning around and began walking.

Quickly snapping the photo, and slapping Ariana's ass, which he received a glare for, he posted it on his social medias, captioned, "@justinbieber: this looks artsy but really i just wanted a pic of her ass."

Ariana cuddled herself besides Justin as they walked up the stairs to where the giraffes were going to be fed. No one was there besides the zoo keeper, who smiled at them.

"Mr. Bieber, Ms. Grande, I'm sure you already know the regulations, so," he handed each of them a bucket full of grass, hay, etc. "Just make sure the two giraffes don't get more than a bucket each."

The couple nodded and thanks the keeper before her walked down the stairs leaving them alone. Soon enough, a large giraffe stalked over to the railing, peeking its head towards the two.

Ariana squealed, "It's like Mr. Long Neck but not purple!"

She rushed towards the animal, letting go of Justin to pet the long-necked animal, picking out a long piece of hay to feed it to it. Justin smiled, slipping out his phone once again. He couldn't help but capture all of her cute moments. He wanted to remember them forever. Plus, the second giraffe was too busy on the other side of the field to notice that it was lunchtime.

"Smile, Ariana!" Justin said, raising his phone.

Ariana turned around, holding a stalk of hay in her hand, but just as Justin was going to snap the photo, the giraffe, instead of eating the hay, licked Ariana's face. Her face turned to pure amusement, but she is so adorable, Justin thought as he laughed at the photo.