heartbreaker

Heartbreaker
song used: Heartbreaker by Justin Bieber

girl you don't know how i feel
since you've been away, oh baby
any chance that you could take my call
if i called you today?

Justin groaned, throwing his phone on the bed. He laid back and stared at his phone screen. He was on Ariana's contact, contemplating whether he should call her or not.

She broke up with him just a month ago, but it seemed like it's been forever. He just wasn't ready to let her go.

The front door slammed loudly, causing Justin to jump. He walked out of the kitchen and around the corner to the hallway, confused. He saw Ariana curled up into a ball in front of the front door, shaking.

Immediately, he rushed over to her side, crouching down.

"Ariana, what happened?" He rubbed her back soothingly as her sobs grew louder. She shook her head, not lifting her head.

Justin sighed, and picked her up bridal style, then setting her down onto the couch in the living room. He kneeled in front of her and took her hands off of her face.

Mascara ran down her cheeks, her hair stuck onto her face, and her eyes were red and puffy.

"Baby..." Justin whispered, caressing her cheek, wiping the mascara mixed tears. "Tell me what's wrong.."

She choked back a sob, and collapsed in his arms. Justin slowly moved to sit down on the couch as the weight of Ariana became too much for his knees. He wrapped his arm around her waist and another rested on the back of her head. "It's okay, Ari, it's okay. I'm here, I love you. It's okay."

After a while, her sobs died down and the only thing they heard was soft breathing. "It's the paparazzi," she whispered, lowly.

Justin's eyes flashed anger and his hands clenched into a fist. His grip around the petite girl tightened, causing her to squeak. "Justin, you're hurting me."

He let her go. "Sorry babe. But what did they do? Did they hurt you?"

"No, they didn't.. It's really nothing. It's just, it's been piling up." She wiped her dried tears away, and used the tissue that Justin had given her to wipe off the mascara. "All the things they've been saying, all the hate I'm getting, I just feel like I can't do this anymore."

Justin raised an eyebrow. "So are you believing them?"

"No, no, of course not! I would never! It's just sometimes so hard and-"

The blonde rolled his eyes. He got up, leaving the brunette on the floor. "Oh, it's so hard to trust your boyfriend, I get it. Didn't mean to make for life rough."

Ariana's eyebrows scrunched together. "What are you talking about? I do trust you." She stood up and walked up to Justin, putting a hand on his shoulder. She spun him around so he could face her.

"Yeah, sure. If you did, then maybe you wouldn't believe what the paparazzi are saying."

"I never said that I believed them!"

Justin scoffed and crossed his arms. "Then what about my fans? So what if they hate on you? You and I both know it's not true, so it doesn't even matter. Just ignore them."

Ariana clenched her teeth, her sadness fading as her anger grew. "Do you understand how hard to ignore them is? You don't know what it's like to be called a whore and a slut every single time I log on twitter. You don't know what it's like to be threatened every single time I walk outside. You don't know what it's like to go through all of this hate just because I'm with someone I love."