bad day

Bad Day
song used: Bad Day by Justin Bieber

no i didn't think you would let me
down that easy, and i didn't think
it was over until you walked away
like it was nothing, baby

Ariana exited the studio building, ignoring the flashing lights of the paparazzi shining in her face.

"Ariana, did you hear the news?"

"Ariana, are you still with Justin after what he did?"

"He's such a bad influence to you Ariana, why are you dating a guy who did what he did?"

Ariana gritted her teeth, pushing the men away. She managed to get past them, and to her car, where they still surrounded. Quickly, she got in her car and drove off, the words of the last sentences that the men yelled at her echoing in her mind.

"Justin Bieber was arrested for drink driving, drag racing, and an expired license earlier this morning!"

and that moment was so hard for me to breathe
cause you took away the biggest part of me
life is so unpredictable,
never thought a love like yours
would leave me all alone

Ariana's heart raced; her vision blurred. She sped down the road, making it to her house in no time. She ran inside with the phone pressed against her ear and shoulder as she scrambled around her house with a big Chanel purse behind her.

"Hello? Yeah, um I would like to take a flight to Miami, Florida today?" Ariana asked through the phone while throwing a couple of shirts and shorts inside the bag. "As soon as possible. Call me a taxi too, if you don't mind. Thank you so much! I'll be there soon."

Ariana sprinted inside the restroom and grabbed her emergency make up bag before running out the room, yanking her bag and purse with her charger, money, and other essentials after her.

As the taxi drive sped down the highway as told, she dialed Scooter.

"Ari! Where are you?"

"Are you kidding me right now? Scooter, Justin's in jail! I have to see him."

The cab merged into the right exit, Scooter not saying a word until a few moments later. "Where is he?"

"Miami."

"And you're going there right now?"

"I'm in the cab, about to get dropped off."

The taxi driver stepped on the brakes, skidding the cab to a halt. Ariana gave the man a fifty dollar bill, spitting out a "Thank you, keep the change!" before jumping out the car and into the airport, her bag and purse bouncing alongside her.

"What about the concert?"

"Tell Tori I said sorry! And if you want to be the good manager you want to be, you better get yourself to Miami too," Ariana said, hanging up the phone. She boarded the private jet, and in just a couple moments, it was off the ground, flying to Miami, Florida.

didn't waste any time
like you had already made up your mind
no sympathy
cause i was out of line

Ariana sighed, as the taxi can came to a stop in front of the courtroom where Justin was at. She saw a bunch of girls standing in front, tears running down their faces. By the window of the courtroom, she saw a couple of men with camera lounging around the grass. Anger immediately filled her.

"Miss?"

She shook her head, as the taxi man turned around from the front seat. "Oh, right."

She stepped out of the vehicle after paying the man. She still had her bag; she didn't want to waste another second by going to Justin's hotel.