one life

One Life
song used: One Life by Justin Bieber

so girl, you just be honest with me,
i know we can make this work, i love you

"Mmm, Justin, stop," Selena giggled, her hands tangled in Justin's messy hair as she felt his lips on her neck.

"Why baby? I know you love it," Justin grinned, not moving his head away from her neck. The girl rolled her eyes, shoving Justin off her body, laughing at the pouty face he gave her.

"What was that for?" he whined, crossing his arms.

She winked at him, positioning herself again on Justin's bed. "I want to fix our relationship."

"And we can't do that without having fun?" Justin murmured, sliding his arm around her waist, his head kissing her shoulders.

Selena giggled again, brushing him off. "I'm trying to fix this relationship, not that relationship."

He chuckled, sitting up straight and leaning on the backboard next to Selena. "So how are we going to fix this?"

"Well, first off, we have to get to know each other even more. Let's play 20 questions."

Justin shrugged, nodding. "Okay, you first."

"Hmm," Selena sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "When did you have your first kiss?"

He shot an eyebrow at her, who just smiled up at him. "8th grade. You?"

"I forgot exactly, but around young, because of tv. Your turn."

"What's your favorite desert?"

"Justin.." Selena groaned, smacking his chest.

"What?"

"It's supposed to be relationship questions!"

"Well, no one told me."

Selena just shook her head, giggling.

"Fine um.." Justin thought, feeling Selena rest back down against his arm. "What's your dream guy?"

"A singer, guitarist, and his name has to be Justin Bieber."

Justin grinned at her, locking lips with the smiling actress. "And my dream girl has to be Selena Gomez."

"Okay, my turn.. Who's your first real girlfriend?"

Once the words processed through his brain, he turned pale. "Uh-uh. She was um, an old friend."

Selena sat up, turning her body around to face him. "Who?"

"You don't know her.."

"I don't have to. You seem nervous, like you're trying to hide something from me. Who is it?"

"Selena, babe, please-" He reached out for the girl, but she jerked away.

"Don't 'babe please' me Justin, until you tell me who it is."

"Why are you getting so upset?"

"And why are you being so secretive?"

Justin remained calm, as his easily angered girlfriend turned redder and redder. "Selena, just calm down. I'll tell you, but please, promise me you won't get mad."

The Hispanic sat up straight, nodding. "Fine."

Justin took in a deep breath. "Okay.. She's famous now too, and you know her.."

She tried to act patient, her teeth gritted together and her head slowly bobbed up and down.

"It's," Justin's voice got quieter. "Ariana."