confident

Confident
song used: Confident by Justin Bieber featuring Chance the Rapper

don't do it to me, oh no no, oh no no
focused, i'm focused, she got a body like that
i ain't never seen nothing like that
like a fantasy in front of me
i think that something special is going down

Justin sat down at window seat in Starbucks, staring through the window, sipping his caramel frappe. Just looking at the blazing hot weather outside made him sweat. Flipping his long blonde hair away from his eyes, he looked at the doorway, hearing a bell chime. Entering the cafe, he saw a red headed girl strutting towards the cashier, ready to order her drink.

He licked his lips while his eyes scanned her body. She was wearing beige sandals, matching with her black booty shorts that showcased her gorgeous, tan legs. She also had on a white crop top. Once he got to her face, he recognized the big doe eyes, plump lips, and deep dimples as Ariana Grande, from the Nickelodeon show, Victorious.

"Soy latte for Miss Grande!" She thanked the man, grabbed her latte, and was about to exit the cafe when a boy leaped in her way.

"Hey Ariana!" Justin smiled, looking down at the beautiful actress in front of him.

He saw how her eyes widened and excitement danced off of every word that spilled from her lips. "Justin! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever! How've you been?"

"Great, you?"

"Ditto. Walk with me? I want to catch up with you."

Justin grinned at her and like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for her, stepping aside to let her walk by.

"So how's everything going?" Ariana asked before bring the straw to her soy latte to her lips.

"Music wise, amazing. I'm already working on another album."

She looked at him excitedly. "Really? I can't wait."

Justin laughed, throwing his empty drink into a trash can as they walked by it. "Well, you have to wait for a long time because it won't be out for a while."

The redhead pouted, crossing her arms playfully. "Darn. You should let me take a listen so I can be the first ever person to hear it."

"I don't think my Beliebers would want that," Justin chuckled. "They want to be the first in anything I do."

She laughed, nodding. "Right."

They walked around the streets for a while, talking and laughing until a swarm of men, all with big, heavy, black cameras in their hands, flashing lights at the two. Ariana, shocked, immediately covered her eyes to avoid the blinding lights, while Justin sighed, protecting the redhead by placing a hand on her waist and trying to guide her out of the men.

They began shouting rude things at Ariana, making fun of her hair, how she looks, and how her body looks. That made Justin's blood boil, but he maintained himself. He saw tears slip out of Ariana's eyes as he leaned down to her face, trying to escape the cameras.

"Fuck it," he whispered, and he swooped up the girl, causing her to squeal in surprise. The blonde pushed past some men, knocking them over and making a dash for it once he saw a clearing.

Justin finally decided that he lost them, so he set the shaken girl back down on the ground.

Surprisingly, she wasn't crying. Her tears had dried and she looked like normal. She sniffled, wiping her nose and smiled at him. "Thank you for that. That was scary." She giggled, confusing the boy.

"Uh.. Yeah, you're welcome. But are you alright?"

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"Now, but back there.." He turned around, jutting his thumb behind him, his sentence trailing as confusion spread across Ariana's face. "Never mind. It's just.. Actually, never mind."