Chapter Twenty Six: Sing Away

We all regrouped at the Super Star Lanes - which was a bowling ally

We all regrouped at the Super Star Lanes - which was a bowling ally. We all sat around a lane, all of us wearing blowing shoes as the staff wouldn't permit us onto a lane. There was chatter as there was a party the lane to our right, as I could hear the pins fall down. I was sat to the left of Five, as Allison and Luther were sat to my left, and to my right was Klaus and Diego on separate seats. 

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther spoke up from the dead silence.

"For what?" Diego rose his gaze to Luther.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya," Luther replied quickly and a bit cold, as Allison leans over and hits him in the arm, as she couldn't speak. "I--" Luther cuts himself off and sighs. "We may not have a choice, Allison," he counters as that was wrong.

"Bullshit," I announce catching everyone off guard at my comment.

"There's always options," Diego added to the conversation.

"Yeah, like what?" Five counters as I see Klaus opening the newspaper and began to read what was inside. But Diego stayed quiet as he was thinking, as I could see the cogs turning.

"I don't know," he spoke the truth no idea what to do right now.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya and fast, ok? She could be anywhere," Luther spoke raising from the seat as his eyes flicked between us all.

"Or... Here," Klaus spoke shaking the newspaper a bit. "Look at this," he spoke leaning forward and opening the newspaper for us all to see. Allison and Luther came around the back to stare at the newspaper.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight," Diego said as there was an advertisement in the paper with Vanya's face and violin as she was playing tonight.

"Hello," a females voice rang out behind Diego who was standing. "I hate to intrude, but my manger says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave," she spoke shrugging as her arms came out, before turning around.

"Whose turn is it?" Diego asks, as I had no idea who it was.

"Oh for-" Luther cuts himself off as he reaches down and grabs a pink bowling ball, and throws it to the left, not even looking at where he threw it. The ball bounces between the lanes, and soon hit the pins, knocking them all down. That was impressive... Just then the tapping of a pen hitting a pad came to ear making me look to see Allison pointing her pad at Luther. 'She our Sister' was written.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad,"

"To Dad?!" Diego raised his voice spinning around to face Luther. "No, I've heard enough about-"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together," Luther cuts off Diego before he could finish what he was going to say.

"I'm with Luther on this one," Five states, leaning on his knees to stare at Luther. "We can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one," Five states, and I know that, but still she's our sister.