Chapter Eighteen: Day That Was

*Wednesday 8:15am

*Wednesday 8:15am... Again*

"No, wait, there isn't time," Luther states, making Allison stop in her tracks. "We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse," Luther explained making Allison turn swiftly back around to face us. "Now, there are loads of possibilities. Nuclear war, asteroids. But I'm thinking this is about the Moon. Right? Dad must have sent me up there for a reason and I was giving him daily updates on the conditions, I sent field samples. The first thing we need to do is find his research," Luther was kind of boring us with this, as that what Klaus's face suggested to me.

"Hold on. Hold the phone. We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?" Klaus states a very good point.

"Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a win this time?" Diego spoke up, now behind me as he was throwing a knife in his hand and catching it. Suddenly, electricity crackles, as something began to form in the middle of the air above the bar. A blue portal opens and Five bangs into the bar, with a brief case in his hands as I shot back.

"Christ," I spoke in shock, as Allison spoke something to herself.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?" Klaus asks, wondering if we were imagining Five again, but it was very much real.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther asks as Five rolls off the briefcase and stumbled to his feet, but Luther and Allison caught him.

"Are you all right?" Allison asks, concerned for his health.

"Who did this?" Luther questioned.

"Irrelevant," he replied coldly, grabbing the coffee cup from Allison's hand and walked forward.

"He seems like himself," I remarked while rolling my eyes at Five as he began to chug down the coffee like it was going to go out of fashion - which it will. We just watch him as he began to slurp down the liquid, not even taking a breath for air. He lowers the cup down from his lips as he lets out a sigh.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days," Five states to us, spinning around to face us. "The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us," Five wasn't so sure we would be great for saving the world.

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther spoke, knowing we could do this together.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously," he was snarky. "So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed," Five was letting us all have it, as his eyes shifted between us all. "Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No," he was right about Dad and not letting it define us. "And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead," Five holds up a piece of paper. "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse," I see Allison extend her arm out, making me come around the left side of the bar as Allison begins to open it. "This is who we have to stop," Allison opens it as I reaches behind her, it states to protect a man called Harold Jenkins.