˚* ❀ eighteen

I don't know if wattpad hates me or what but I always have problem with wattpad.

This time, I couldn't log in my account and waited for like a month until I finally get a response from them.

I finally got my account back! This was the longest period of time for me to get my account back and I really thought I would lose it! 😭💔 I cried so hard lmaoo

ANYWAYS, let's break your hearts, shall we?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jia's POV

"Don't feel so free, Jihoon. Just because Dr Noah gave you a permission, you can't just freely run around forgetting about your heart."

I said warning him feeling worried.

He purses his lips out. "I will do whatever I want." He shows his tongue playfully to me.

Soomi giggles. "What's wrong with your heart, Daddy?"

I glance to Soomi who is standing infront the both of us before turning back to Jihoon seeking for help what to answer Soomi.

"There's nothing wrong with my heart, Baby. I'm just playing around with Mommy." Jihoon answers ruffling her braided hair.

I can't help but to feel worry towards Jihoon. Thinking about him day by day is suffocating me so much.

I don't want to lose him.

Do I love him? Of course!

Maybe as a friend? We do love each other, I guess. But not to the extend of that kind of love.

Maybe just a gratitude feelings towards each other.

Yes, maybe just that.

I look around the big chalet that we're about to check in. Looks luxury to me. Looks? It is damn luxury, Kang Jia!

Visions of rugged paradise dances in my head when Jihoon booked a beautiful rental chalet house in Busan for our Big Island honeymoon.

The Internet indicated that the views were spectacular and all of the reviewers raved about how secluded it was, perfect for a romantic getaway. We made a reservation without giving it too much thought and tucked it away as something to look forward to after the wedding.

When we pulled up in the driveway, it was clear that the place was exactly as depicted in the photos. There was the wooden sign carved with pineapples, the sweeping overlook of the ocean in the distance, and that spa nestled in the corner of the lanai.

All of the elements were there, yet it felt like something was missing. We hadn't really paid attention to the fine line between seclusion and isolation.

We were halfway down a hill, miles from the nearest grocery store, and our neighbors were few and far between. Then there was the fact that the house had been built on an old lava flow, which managed to double as an optimal breeding ground for mosquitoes.

"Jihoon, this place is beautiful!"

I gasp at the interior of the house looking around.

He comes in with Soomi holding his hand. "Isn't it? That's why I booked it right away."

I look at him smiling in excitement. "So perfect."

The most perfect destination just to have what we both desires.

A piece of mind.

"Come on, Soomi, let's get inside." Jihoon states. "Or else the mosquitoes gonna eat you alive."